Sunbird BBQ

Stoney

Definitely worth the trip. The pork ribs were excellent. Had a good rub, no sauce needed. I tried the brisket. Got a mix of lean and moist. The moist would melt in your mouth. Their special was chicken and dumplings. It had a good ratio of chicken to dumpling. That’s huge. If you go, get there about 20 minutes before they open at 11am. Line starts forming pretty quick before they open. There was probably 20 or so behind me, 5 ahead of me. They have a cooler with a free beer if you are of age. I would post pics but the site doesn’t like the size of them. 

11 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Did you get the muffuletta and sweet tea?

Half ham muff and Dr Pepper .... my favorite samitch of all time ... anyone that hasn't had one of these bad boys is really missing out on something fantastic  .... I did have to make them heat it up some more, it's suppose to be served hot ....

th.jpeg-10.jpg

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Half ham muff and Dr Pepper .... my favorite samitch of all time ... anyone that hasn't had one of these bad boys is really missing out on something fantastic  .... I did have to make them heat it up some more, it's suppose to be served hot ....

th.jpeg-10.jpg

Their muffuletta is a darn good sammich. 

• 5 months later...
On 11/21/2021 at 8:51 PM, EnjoyLife said:

Im always on the lookout for good BBQ so I will give this place a try. One thing though...you said he was the pitmaster at Bodacious...and I do not care for Bodacious.

The original by LeTu is fricking legit.  It’s good.  The one in Tatum sucks