#8 Waskom 11-1 Vs #6 Newton 10-1 at Nacogdoches Dragon Stadium Nov 26th 7PM Newton is Home Team.

Wild74

Waskom vs Newton  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Newton Eagles (10-1)
    • Waskom Wildcats (11-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2021 at 01:00 AM

11 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Good rundown, 09. I agree, wish I could be there. In West Virginia right now.

Dang!  Yes sir this will be a game that will be remembered for awhile I believe.. 

hopefully the eagles take care of business and you can see them next week!   Possible rematch with daingerfield in the 4th round..   

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Dang!  Yes sir this will be a game that will be remembered for awhile I believe.. 

hopefully the eagles take care of business and you can see them next week!   Possible rematch with daingerfield in the 4th round..   

Thanks, looking forward to it. I was reading the comments on Daingerfield, and West Rusk when I got your notification. I can't enjoy anything more than those Tiger hands bragging  about their team. They are a hoot. 

If you're going anywhere Friday night, be careful, and get home safe. I wish that to everybody who is traveling.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

E481E286-6FAC-42B2-801A-E665B3C09EDE.png

Newton is to one dimensional to beat Waskom.  Wouldn’t be surprised if the soccer coach hasn’t had them practicing for Newton since the district season ended knowing this game was coming sooner than later.  I think it’s close for a little while but turnovers and Waskom a ability to score quick in their style of offense will be the difference. 

9 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Newton is to one dimensional to beat Waskom.  Wouldn’t be surprised if the soccer coach hasn’t had them practicing for Newton since the district season ended knowing this game was coming sooner than later.  I think it’s close for a little while but turnovers and Waskom a ability to score quick in their style of offense will be the difference. 

Well I believe after watching both teams and film ,  I’d have to say waskom is probably just a lil more one dimensional than newton .. for the simple fact newton does  get in shotgun sometimes.. 

i believe Newton’s fast fast pace offense will be a factor in this one ,  waskom takes there time a lil more and they stand everyone up but the center to get the play ,  newton never huddles up ..  whoever can go the distance for 4 hard quarters will win 

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Well I believe after watching both teams and film ,  I’d have to say waskom is probably just a lil more one dimensional than newton .. for the simple fact they do get in shotgun sometimes.. 

i believe Newton’s fast fast pace offense will be a factor in this one ,  waskom takes there time a lil more and they stand everyone up but the center to get the play ,  newton never huddles up ..  whoever can go the distance for 4 hard quarters will win 

Well Waskom been playing starters in all games for 4 Qtrs that’s why scores are so lopsided so they should be used to playing lol 😂 

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Well Waskom been playing starters in all games for 4 Qtrs that’s why scores are so lopsided so they should be used to playing lol 😂 

Yeah but you and I both know the starters ain’t having to put much effort out .. 😂 

shoot neither team has had to do that since way earlier in the season!  Timpson and WOS..   neither team has been challenged really since then ..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jacket52 said:

From what I have seen they are not really that one dimensional, they run and pass out of the spread and also go under center. I don't know if they changed that this year but they are a hand full with the multiple formations they run. 

• Like 1