#8 Waskom 11-1 Vs #6 Newton 10-1 at Nacogdoches Dragon Stadium Nov 26th 7PM Newton is Home Team.

Wild74

Waskom vs Newton  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Newton Eagles (10-1)
    • Waskom Wildcats (11-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2021 at 01:00 AM

11 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Won’t be much trash talking ..  lol I think both teams know how good each other is and don’t wanna eat no crow lol 

Both teams do the talking on the field. Actions speak a lot louder than smack talk without having to eat some crow. This game should be a slobber knocker with one bruised up winner and a bruised up loser. JMO

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 2:25 PM, corrigancamden09 said:

Yeah but you and I both know the starters ain’t having to put much effort out .. 😂 

shoot neither team has had to do that since way earlier in the season!  Timpson and WOS..   neither team has been challenged really since then ..

Idk care it’s hard to Practice the wing t then see it in the game and Waskom pass too

8 minutes ago, DTH4life said:

Idk care it’s hard to Practice the wing t then see it in the game and Waskom pass too

Oh I agree !  It’s hard to practice and prepare for a team with a ton of speed!   Cause you might know what they are going to run ,  but until you line up you really don’t know .. 

and all I was saying is if waskom can keep it on the ground and win they prefer that over the pass lol 

but I will say this ..  it’s gonna be very hard to pass against newton doing it under center ..  Newton’s defense gets into the backfield very quickly..  only team I seen that had any success throwing against them was New Waverly,  and they did it out of the shotgun..  but newton made adjustments after halftime and shut it down completely.. 

yalls best bet will be to keep it on the ground and pound the football and use your speed on the edges 

On 11/23/2021 at 7:19 PM, quickshot said:

Lol I haven't had anything to talk about.. WR an DF don't like me on the thread.. well WR don't bc they going get rolled..  our game is going be exciting an a toss up on who wins

Keep it up over there. They don't see whats coming to Lobo tomorrow lol 😆 😂 🤣 

• LOL! 1

Man oh man.... I've went back and forth all week about this matchup. This is going to be a back and forth for 4 quarters imo... I know ill take some flak for this but im taking Newton 42-38. Id love nothing more than 2 have a shot at either team next rd. Good luck to both squads and stay healthy. See one of yall next week 👀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Man oh man.... I've went back and forth all week about this matchup. This is going to be a back and forth for 4 quarters imo... I know ill take some flak for this but im taking Newton 42-38. Id love nothing more than 2 have a shot at either team next rd. Good luck to both squads and stay healthy. See one of yall next week 👀

We will be there 

6 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Great team that year but this year should be a little different. We’re going to show up and put our best 11 on the field and let the chips fall where they fall. With any luck we’ll come out on top.

If Waskom wins, this Eagle will back you through 2021 but I am hoping my Eagles will soar and Waskom will have an off night. Either way,praying for a injury free game and this Eagle Respects the Waskom's football team.

• Like 2