Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

34 minutes ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

DF 51 weak rust 22.  They haven't had to play no competition yet. They ain't gonna be ready for the speed. Idgad what no one says they are not as fast. 

Quick question, who has DF played that’s so much better than who WR has played? 

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, quickshot said:

I picked WR in the poll but taking DF verbally lol..  I think DF is going to make WR look like they don't belong thus deep honestly 

You, along with many more on here will think that. That’s why it will be that much sweeter. 

1 minute ago, MuleSlicks said:

Don't matter who they played.  They ain't played the Tigers.  Dem Raiders gonna get mauled.   50 to 20.   Tigers have got it going.  Played best defensive game all year last night.....  

Nah, I say 70-0 DF 

4 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Mineola and Sabine. How about DF? 

Early in the season we beat Sabine convincingly but honestly since our week 4 loss it was Dekalb. They gave us fits somehow. Last night was just a reminder to everyone when we're healthy we're definitely going to be in the mix. Yall will matchup better against us other than anyone but Tatum on size and speed. 

14 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

against who? 

Qyit asking a question when someone comes at you. Use your big boy fingers and type something comical for crying 😢😭 out loud. We've answered all your damn questions throughout the past few weeks. 

You got what you've wanted. The TRUE BLUE TIGERS. Everyone's worst nightmare after Thanksgiving when we're still around. Congrats on making it to rd 3 tho. Your bus 🚌 ends here 💀

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Early in the season we beat Sabine convincingly but honestly since our week 4 loss it was Dekalb. They gave us fits somehow. Last night was just a reminder to everyone when we're healthy we're definitely going to be in the mix. Yall will matchup better against us other than anyone but Tatum on size and speed. 

Sabine played both WR and DF a close game till after half, then the wheels fell off for them. Both scores were similar. I think Dekalb is to DF what Arp is to WR. They always get up for that game and come well prepared. 

In my opinion, this will be the best team either team has faced this season. I think it will be a back and forth game and come down to the end, but what do I know. It could be a blowout. We will see. 

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Sabine played both WR and DF a close game till after half, then the wheels fell off for them. Both scores were similar. I think Dekalb is to DF what Arp is to WR. They always get up for that game and come well prepared. 

In my opinion, this will be the best team either team has faced this season. I think it will be a back and forth game and come down to the end, but what do I know. It could be a blowout. We will see. 

Thats a decent assessment 👏 

• Nick2011 changed the title to Round 3: Daingerfield VS West Rusk @ Longview Lobo Stadium Thursday Night 6pm