Jump to content

Round 3: Daingerfield VS West Rusk @ Longview Lobo Stadium Thursday Night 6pm


Nick2011
 Share

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

This thread got full of nonsense fast. Hell even Biden made an appearance that's when you know it's a true poop show.

Yeah all we needed was you to show up with all of your football knowledge. Who you got in this game? I’m sure you’re picking Daingerfield. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Yeah all we needed was you to show up with all of your football knowledge. Who you got in this game? I’m sure you’re picking Daingerfield. 

You would be incorrect. I think the Raiders win by 3. I see the Raiders coaching staff refusing to bite on the uptempo pace Daingerfield wants. The Raiders have played very well in a 2 RB set this year, it's time to use that to our advantage. Defensively the bend but don't break style will need to dial it up a notch and play gritty from the get go. Which is possible but will be tough.

On the flip side. Daingerfield just needs to Daingerfield and not out think themselves. Stick to what works.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

You would be incorrect. I think the Raiders win by 3. I see the Raiders coaching staff refusing to bite on the uptempo pace Daingerfield wants. The Raiders have played very well in a 2 RB set this year, it's time to use that to our advantage. Defensively the bend but don't break style will need to dial it up a notch and play gritty from the get go. Which is possible but will be tough.

On the flip side. Daingerfield just needs to Daingerfield and not out think themselves. Stick to what works.

There you go! I knew I could get a good analysis out of you! 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

I think either team loses next week. Newton is very impressive and my Region 3 pick. They have a slight edge over Daingerfield by experience, Waskom by depth, and West Rusk by speed. 

I just watch more film on West Rusk. Definitely taking Daingerfield by 14+ West rusk don’t have enough to beat Daingerfield. Unless Daingerfield turn the ball over a few times 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, villagegenius said:

West Rusk doesn’t get to 12-0 and into the 3rd round if they are a bad/soft football team or whatever else negative people want to throw at them. 
 

Daingerfield doesn’t get to 10-2 and the 3rd round if they are simple/just out athleting people or whatever else you want to throw at them. 
 

The 4 teams left in region 3 are all VERY good football teams. It’s the only region left with all 4 district champions. You’d be hard pressed to find a more loaded regional final 4 in the state.

Amen to that very well said 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

What? They will beat Newton imo

There is a chance that they will. I’m not doubting it at all. I seeing it being a good game though and will probably come down to whoever scores in the last couple minutes of the game. Unlike our game this week 

Daingerfield 35

West Rusk 14

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

There is a chance that they will. I’m not doubting it at all. I seeing it being a good game though and will probably come down to whoever scores in the last couple minutes of the game. Unlike our game this week 

Daingerfield 35

West Rusk 14

Seeing all these absurd score predictions is hilarious. Lots and lots of crow will be served on Turkey Day. A record amount. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...