Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

That's what y'all said last week too

What did we say? That NW wasn’t going to win? They lost by 25 and only scored 15 on our defense. Slow start kept it from being worse. After the 1st quarter, WR outscored them 42-6 the rest of the game. Can’t start slow this week though. 

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

That’s cause you know predicting scores sets up for a bad ending most of the time lol

I said we'd walk away with it against EF. We just did it a quarter earlier than expected 😆 🤣 😂.... im watching everything I can on yall the next few days and ill give an honest homer evaluation. Deal? 

16 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Go back to your thread and talk about how Newton is going to send y’all home this week. We don’t want you here, like for real! 

Truth hurts man!!  Df by whatever they want.. I don't like df that's just how it will be.  Nothing on our thread to talk about.. its should be a toss up whoever wins in my eye might be by a fg.. if waskom wins next week one of yall are in trouble lol. 

11 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Truth hurts man!!  Df by whatever they want.. I don't like df that's just how it will be.  Nothing on our thread to talk about.. its should be a toss up whoever wins in my eye might be by a fg.. if waskom wins next week one of yall are in trouble lol. 

😴 

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I said we'd walk away with it against EF. We just did it a quarter earlier than expected 😆🤣😂.... im watching everything I can on yall the next few days and ill give an honest homer evaluation. Deal? 

Works for me, I know you will at least put some thought into it instead of just saying y’all will win by fiddy. 😂