Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

54 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I agree more with the spread on the picture @TigerNationposted from Maxpreps. Either way I think this game will be close. It’s not going to be a blowout. 

I don’t see it being a blowout either being from my honest side. The only blowout I see happening Thursday is my gut when I get done eating cranberry sauce with a side of turkey n dressing. Well unless the center from WR blows out foreign air at the QB 😂 

16 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

I don’t see it being a blowout either being from my honest side. The only blowout I see happening Thursday is my gut when I get done eating cranberry sauce with a side of turkey n dressing. Well unless the center from WR blows out foreign air at the QB 😂 

Last time wR played on thanksgiving was at Lobo stadium against PP wasn’t it

This game along with the other Region III semifinal, Newton and Waskom, should be a good one. Will not be able to attend due to previous out of town plans, but I hope it's one for the books. That is one that when it's all said and done everyone who witnessed it will know they've been to a great Texas high school football game.  It's evident that both teams are good or they wouldn't be playing Thanksgiving. Of course I'm pulling for my adopted team the Raiders. Could be seeing one of these teams at AT&T December 16th, that one I will be at (already booked my hotel for the games).

Smoaky WR Collage_1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ronster23 said:

This game along with the other Region III semifinal, Newton and Waskom, should be a good one. Will not be able to attend due to previous out of town plans, but I hope it's one for the books. That is one that when it's all said and done everyone who witnessed it will know they've been to a great Texas high school football game.  It's evident that both teams are good or they wouldn't be playing Thanksgiving. Of course I'm pulling for my adopted team the Raiders. Could be seeing one of these teams at AT&T December 16th, that one I will be at (already booked my hotel for the games).

Smoaky WR Collage_1.jpg

Enjoy your time with you family! You do a great job taking pictures 👍

13 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

😂😂😂