Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Bigfootballbguy said:

Nope. You’re wrong. West Rusk’s Dline isn’t just “slightly” better. One kid has multiple D1 offere and is 6’4 245 the other kid is about 6’1 220 and is up for the Whataburger Super Team which is kids chosen from 1A through 6A. So they are more than slightly better.  West Rusk is also better at the RB position. 

44 is good. The other is decent .. and the running back is better lol? Have you not seen number 3 from daingerfield?? He’s a man! Just ran for 247 last week

Just now, FridayNightLightss said:

44 is good. The other is decent .. and the running back is better lol? Have you not seen number 3 from daingerfield?? He’s a man! Just ran for 247 last week. The running back doesn’t have much pub as the receivers cause he’s small. But he’s the most talented player on Daingerfield offense. You will see Thursday lol

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

The more I watch film, the more I notice that Daingerfield has this one by 14+ honestly the only chance WR have to win is if Daingerfield turns the ball over a few times (which is possible). But West rusk athletes just don’t look like Daingerfield athletes. Daingerfield arguably has 4-5 D1 athletes on this team. 

I think one big thing you’re missing in your film study is the depth of the two teams. That will make a difference. 

1 minute ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Who are the 3 good running backs? Number 7 and the others are average players . And honestly at this level the depth doesn’t matter unless your a up tempo team. We won state in 2010 with over 7 players going both ways.. depth is overrated at this level 

How bis is #3 from Dfield? #7 isn’t average. 1,031 yards rushing and 100 yards receiving isn’t too shabby when you only get 11 carries a game due to West Rusk’s good passing game. 

Just now, Bigfootballbguy said:

How bis is #3 from Dfield? #7 isn’t average. 1,031 yards rushing and 100 yards receiving isn’t too shabby when you only get 11 carries a game due to West Rusk’s good passing game. 

3 isn’t very big at all, he’s super quick.. and no doubt 7 for y’all is a good player for sure. I like his style 

25 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Who are the 3 good running backs? Number 7 and the others are average players . And honestly at this level the depth doesn’t matter unless your a up tempo team. We won state in 2010 with over 7 players going both ways.. depth is overrated at this level 

#7, #1, #8

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

3 isn’t very big at all, he’s super quick.. and no doubt 7 for y’all is a good player for sure. I like his style 

I have yet to see 3 go down on first contact, exceptional balance and runs like a crazy man, love to watch him run.

7 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

I have yet to see 3 go down on first contact, exceptional balance and runs like a crazy man, love to watch him run.

And he will lower his head and try to run tru you also, reminds me of Koko but with a lil more speed same balance n vision 

1 hour ago, Bigfootballbguy said:

West Rusk has 2 good RB’s. One has over 1,100 total yards the other has 900.

So take the best one you mentioned. You said 1,100 total yards? D’co (Our #3) has almost 300 in just one game alone and Daingerfield passes a lot also and he still had almost 300 in a single game and we have played 13 weeks so far. You do the math he averages around 150 to 200 yards per game. In the first playoff game against harmony he broke 8 tackles on one run, usually almost always going to break at least 3 per carry. I won’t say much more but you all will see

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

So take the best one you mentioned. You said 1,100 total yards? D’co (Our #3) has almost 300 in just one game alone and Daingerfield passes a lot also and he still had almost 300 in a single game and we have played 13 weeks so far. You do the math he averages around 150 to 200 yards per game. In the first playoff game against harmony he broke 8 tackles on one run, usually almost always going to break at least 3 per carry. I won’t say much more but you all will see

What are #3 stats on the year? Because I know for a fact he doesn’t average 200 a game.