Round 3: Daingerfield VS West Rusk @ Longview Lobo Stadium Thursday Night 6pm

Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

Daingerfield: Dee Lewis (140 of 242, 2,869 yards, 32 TD, 19 carries, 127 yards, 1 TD; 127 tackles, 13 TFL, 5 forced fumbles, 3 interceptions) … D’Co Wright (132 carries, 1,242 yards, 16 TD) … Aeryn Hampton (21 carries, 300 yards, 6 TD; 30 catches, 709 yards, 8 TD; 9 interceptions) … C.J. Gilbert (46 catches, 863 yards, 10 TD; 8 interceptions) … (Jakevian Rodgers (25 catches, 512 yards, 3 TD) … Lathan Sauceda (22 catches, 474 yards, 6 TD) … Ladante Johnson (96 tackles, 6 sacks, 20 TFL, 5 forced fumbles) … Quinn Webb (110 tackles)

this was according to the Longview Journal before the EF game. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

Did he start the season off as the starting RB? I think it Wallace getting the bulk of the carries at first. 

Dco and Wallace swapped out some. As far as RB’s we have D’Co, Aeryon, Jalen, Quinn, I have even seen Chase at QB and Dee Lewis at RB but that was only like once but It worked out pretty well. 4th and 7 and Dee got the first down on a run play so I would say our Backs stay fresh as well. It’s just D’Co just don’t hardly ever get tired and he prefers to play if he can 

Let's forget about either team having 5-6 Division I players. Carthage has been pretty good and how many times have they had 5 or 6 Division I players on a team? I seriously doubt I will see 5 or 6 Division I players on the field in Longview. I'll go with Texas Hometown Football's choice...WR by 3.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VZCR said:

Let's forget about either team having 5-6 Division I players. Carthage has been pretty good and how many times have they had 5 or 6 Division I players on a team? I seriously doubt I will see 5 or 6 Division I players on the field in Longview. I'll go with Texas Hometown Football's choice...WR by 3.

Waiting for a Dfield guy to say 5 or 6 players will 100% play D1 one day. Carthage the most active D1 players from around this area I believe, but IDK for sure. I think the number of active ones they have on college football roster is probably 7

Just now, Bigfootballbguy said:

Waiting for a Dfield guy to say 5 or 6 players will 100% play D1 one day. Newton has the most active D1 players from around this area I believe, but IDK for sure.

11 minutes ago, VZCR said:

Great post. It’s about who was the better TEAM.

21 minutes ago, VZCR said:

I’ve only seen one team at this division have that many D1 athletes on one team, and that was 2017 Newton team. 

Just now, KrookedWolfe said:

The yardage look impressive until you look at the opponents and then it's almost expected. We'll see how they do Thursday night @Lobo Stadium.  

Ok, but here’s the thing I can back that false statement up with stats. Against Sabine who beat Tatum. West Rusk RB #7 had 15 carries and ran for 183 and the other RB #1 had 17 carries and 167 yards rushing. Against Sabine who got 2nd in their 3A D1 district and they also beat Tatum. 

16 minutes ago, Bigfootballbguy said:

Ok, but here’s the thing I can back that false statement up with stats. Against Sabine who beat Tatum. West Rusk RB #7 had 15 carries and ran for 183 and the other RB #1 had 17 carries and 167 yards rushing. Against Sabine who got 2nd in their 3A D1 district and they also beat Tatum. 

I hear ya BFBG.  Both teams played and beat Sabine. I'm not too sure about the individual stats for the game, but I know they were satisfactory.  

Dfield 58-30

West Rusk 55-33..

No disrespect to the Raiders, but I predict a 48-21 win for the Tigers @Lobo Thursday night. 

We'll see 

7 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I hear ya BFBG.  Both teams played and beat Sabine. I'm not too sure about the individual stats for the game, but I know they were satisfactory.  

Dfield 58-30

West Rusk 55-33..

No disrespect to the Raiders, but I predict a 48-21 win for the Tigers @Lobo Thursday night. 

We'll see 

I’m not sure what makes you think DF is 28 points better, but you will be sad Thursday Night.  

Btw, everyone knows Sabine fell apart the last 7 minutes of that game. The score doesn’t indicate how close the game actually was. 

like you said, let’s see what happens. 

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

I’m not sure what makes you think DF is 28 points better, but you will be sad Thursday Night.  

Btw, everyone knows Sabine fell apart the last 7 minutes of that game. The score doesn’t indicate how close the game actually was. 

like you said, let’s see what happens. 

Right on  ✅.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Denzel Mims now playing for NY Jets. Not sure but I think Edwin Mims went D1 also

Pretty sure the guy said there’s not 5-6 D1 players on THIS current Daingerfield team. We all know Daingerfield has had a lot of D1 players on teams in the past.