Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

All this back and forth over the past? These Powder Puffs aint ready for this freight train thats headed their way. We Hangry!!!! We ready!!! We're built for this poop!!! Its what we do. Pride Passion and Tradition 

One Game At A Time fellas

Stay Calm it ain’t time to hurt their feelings just yet 🤣 but they already know. Reality will set in on them raiders Thursday when Mr May unlocks the Tiger Den. These Tigers ain’t been fed all week!! They hungry. 

1 minute ago, tigernationfan said:

Stay Calm it ain’t time to hurt their feelings just yet 🤣 but they already know. Reality will set in on them raiders Thursday when Mr May unlocks the Tiger Den. These Tigers ain’t been fed all week!! They hungry. 

So intimidating 

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, VZCR said:

Let's forget about either team having 5-6 Division I players. Carthage has been pretty good and how many times have they had 5 or 6 Division I players on a team? I seriously doubt I will see 5 or 6 Division I players on the field in Longview. I'll go with Texas Hometown Football's choice...WR by 3.

Carthage coach is a GURU! They will win with anything that guy knows his X’s and 0’s.

Number 8 from daingerfield has multiple D1 offers, number 7 has 1, number 1 has 1, 15 have has a lot of d1 visits and the offers coming soon. Number 3 doesn’t have any cause of his size. But he’s the best offensive player on the team 

Just now, FridayNightLightss said:

Well hate you missed the 2009 daingerfield team. That team had 8 FBS D1 players and 4 FCS d1 players .. 2nd best team to come through Daingerfield behind 1983 ofc 

I didn’t miss them. Just didn’t think of them. 

37 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Carthage coach is a GURU! They will win with anything that guy knows his X’s and 0’s.

Number 8 from daingerfield has multiple D1 offers, number 7 has 1, number 1 has 1, 15 have has a lot of d1 visits and the offers coming soon. Number 3 doesn’t have any cause of his size. But he’s the best offensive player on the team 

I think #8 is the best offensive player

12 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

I’m not sure what makes you think DF is 28 points better, but you will be sad Thursday Night.  

Btw, everyone knows Sabine fell apart the last 7 minutes of that game. The score doesn’t indicate how close the game actually was. 

like you said, let’s see what happens. 

Right!! I was thinking the same thing. Sabine gave us a fight and so did dekalb 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Nobody ever likes my predictions saying they are wild a gadacious. So I’m gonna go with the 90% chance of rain 😂 I bet you it’s gonna rain! If it don’t then I will pay my bets 😂 

It’s just gonna be a light mist that’s all