Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, quickshot said:

21 pages of yall flirting... I expected better trash talk from DF!!!!  Yall done got soft this week.. yall need to bump ur chest bc yall going win 40+ to 12

Hard to talk it up when there’s only one WR poster 😂 he has high hopes though. It’s just that  he’s still on the old plan (10 cents a minute) so you can only catch him on talking after 9pm 😂 

32 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Hard to talk it up when there’s only one WR poster 😂 he has high hopes though. It’s just that  he’s still on the old plan (10 cents a minute) so you can only catch him on talking after 9pm 😂 

Free weekends tho.. maybe he will be around more this weekend lol

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

21 pages of yall flirting... I expected better trash talk from DF!!!!  Yall done got soft this week.. yall need to bump ur chest bc yall going win 40+ to 12

They have to joke and flirt with each other to keep their mind off what’s fixing to happen to them Thursday night. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

They have to joke and flirt with each other to keep their mind off what’s fixing to happen to them Thursday night. 

Now Nick!!! You know you gonna sign out and delete smoaky after Thursday night!! So before that happens just know I told you that you could still support them Tigers the rest of the way as we play in AT&T stadium 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

Now Nick!!! You know you gonna sign out and delete smoaky after Thursday night!! So before that happens just know I told you that you could still support them Tigers the rest of the way as we play in AT&T stadium 

Been on here for a while. That won’t happen. It probably will with some of these dudes from DF though.