Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

43 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Been on here for a while. That won’t happen. It probably will with some of these dudes from DF though. 

You should of seen it when they went 1-9. No one to be found. 

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Ima leave him alone maybe I stop getting them extended warranty calls 

They shouldn’t be calling you anyways. They don’t call people with TracFone Wireless. 

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

They shouldn’t be calling you anyways. They don’t call people with TracFone Wireless. 

That’s prolly where I need to go cus Verizon been tripping with their signal services 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

On 11/20/2021 at 10:24 PM, TigerBlue09 said:

@BeauWR03put yo wallet where your mouth at!!! We can meet outside I’ll show you what you want to bet then I bet you apart that nephew scores 4 times for double your price!!!

We can for sure I ain't scared and my little brother is going to pop your nephew 1 good time and all he's going to see is stars. West Rusk is going to be on y'all's TobinFrost all night long

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BeauWR03 said:

We can for sure I ain't scared and my little brother is going to pop your nephew 1 good time and all he's going to see is stars. West Rusk is going to be on y'all's TobinFrost all night long

Your little brother can try 😂 but don’t be sad if he come home with his jawbone setting sideways 

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Your little brother can try 😂 but don’t be sad if he come home with his jawbone setting sideways 

😂😂😂 Don't worry he's going to be ok. We'll see if your boys can handle it. Don't be surprised when our boys hit y'all a couple good times and y'all lay down. We'll see tomorrow night 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeauWR03 said:

😂😂😂 Don't worry he's going to be ok. We'll see if your boys can handle it. Don't be surprised when our boys hit y'all a couple good times and y'all lay down. We'll see tomorrow night 

So you don’t think them Tigers might hit the same way. Better as Elysian Fields 😂 

15 minutes ago, BeauWR03 said:

Beau West Rusk will have a hard time covering our WRs 1 on 1 without going into zone and that's gonna be hard to do without having a few blown coverages. Plenty of speed on the field for the Tigers which will be a handful for most teams. You're lucky tho because I don't even think our 2nd fastest WR( 1st leg on State Champion sprint relay) is even playing.. We'll see 👀 

8 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Beau West Rusk will have a hard time covering our WRs 1 on 1 without going into zone and that's gonna be hard to do without having a few blown coverages. Plenty of speed on the field for the Tigers which will be a handful for most teams. You're lucky tho because I don't even think our 2nd fastest WR( 1st leg on State Champion sprint relay) is even playing.. We'll see 👀 

You better hope he is and we have plenty of speed 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

So you don’t think them Tigers might hit the same way. Better as Elysian Fields 😂 

Elysian-Fields is nowhere near the same level as West Rusk. You'll find out tomorrow night

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BeauWR03 said:

You better hope he is and we have plenty of speed 

I hear ya, but like you said we'll see tomorrow night. Don't be surprised when they start to get exposed midway into the 2nd quarter and rest of game. Before going into 1/2 time this game will start being lopsided. It is what it is lol