Round 3: Daingerfield VS West Rusk @ Longview Lobo Stadium Thursday Night 6pm

Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

I was just checking WR out on huddle and y'all have players, but a lot of the plays I saw likely won't work against the Tigers. Passing isn't so precise, and those over the top pass will be picked off more than once tomorrow night.  Your #1 WR will be on clamps ⛓🔓, and expect a few big hits on your QB. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I was just checking WR out on huddle and y'all have players, but a lot of the plays I saw likely won't work against the Tigers. Passing isn't so precise, and those over the top pass will be picked off more than once tomorrow night.  Your #1 WR will be on clamps ⛓🔓, and expect a few big hits on your QB. 

WR is going to run the ball right down DFs throats. The middle of yalls defense is the weak spot. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

WR is going to run the ball right down DFs throats. The middle of yalls defense is the weak spot. 

Y'all are gonna have too, I was gonna say that Nick. Understand tho our DL has gotten a lot more experienced and we have a few Bulldogs 😆.  I like our chances 1 on 1 against y'all OL and our LB is pretty mean so get your popcorn 🍿 ready lol. Your OL gotta do their job and the RB gotta step up or this gonna get UhhGLY. Lol

7 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Y'all are gonna have too, I was gonna say that Nick. Understand tho our DL has gotten a lot more experienced and we have a few Bulldogs 😆.  I like our chances 1 on 1 against y'all OL and our LB is pretty mean so get your popcorn 🍿 ready lol. Your OL gotta do their job too or this gonna get UhhGLY. Lol

Yalls players gonna be fighting each other by the time this game is over 😂👀😂👀

Just now, FridayNightLightss said:

I don’t understand this speed WR keep saying they have. I have watch so much film and they’re athletic. But speed definitely doesn’t pop out on the tape like it does for Daingerfield.. 44 is very impressive tho for sure 

Heck even our #52 lineman looks fast and impressive if you watch a video of him going up against weak teams. 😂 WR ain’t played nobody. The teams they have played have been like the same caliber as Queen City, the band is great but the team not so much. Let’s see how impressive WR #44 looks on film against Daingerfield 😂 

2 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

I don’t understand this speed WR keep saying they have. I have watch so much film and they’re athletic. But speed definitely doesn’t pop out on the tape like it does for Daingerfield.. 44 is very impressive tho for sure 

I don’t understand why DF people think that having more speed is all it takes to win football games. Take Atlanta for example, they are loaded with speed every year and we see how successful they have been lately. The better coached team with the least amount of mistakes will win this game. As far as speed goes, WR is not far behind in that category I can promise you that. 

1 minute ago, tigernationfan said:

Heck even our #52 lineman looks fast and impressive if you watch a video of him going up against weak teams. 😂 WR ain’t played nobody. The teams they have played have been like the same caliber as Queen City, the band is great but the team not so much. Let’s see how impressive WR #44 looks on film against Daingerfield 😂 

Once again, who has Daingerfield played that is better than who West Rusk has played? Stop using that excuse it’s getting old.

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I don’t understand why DF people think that having more speed is all it takes to win football games. Take Atlanta for example, they are loaded with speed every year and we see how successful they have been lately. The better coached team with the least amount of mistakes will win this game. As far as speed goes, WR is not far behind in that category I can promise you that. 

I definitely agree, speed isn’t everything . I’m just confused when WR fans talks about how fast they are. I’m not seeing it

Just now, FridayNightLightss said:

I definitely agree, speed isn’t everything . I’m just confused when WR fans talks about how fast they are. I’m not seeing it

The only ones talking about speed is DF fans. Speed is good to have, but it doesn’t win football games. 

• SMH 1

1 minute ago, tigernationfan said:

Hooks, Sabine, Atlanta, Paul Pewitt, Tatum .. just to name a few. And any of the 5 mentioned would have scrambled y’all up 😂 oh and Dekalb

You do realize WR played Hooks and demolished them right? Also played Sabine and beat them as bad as DF did. PP got beat badly by Troup who was a 3rd place team in WR district. Tatum was one and done in the playoffs. Come on man, I know you can do better than that. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

You do realize WR played Hooks and demolished them right? Also played Sabine and beat them as bad as DF did. PP got beat badly by Troup who was a 3rd place team in WR district. Tatum was one and done in the playoffs. Come on man, I know you can do better than that. 

All that won’t make any difference come tomorrow 😂 

🐅 🐅 🐅 🐅 🐅 🐅 🐅 

• LOL! 1