Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

59 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I don’t understand why DF people think that having more speed is all it takes to win football games. Take Atlanta for example, they are loaded with speed every year and we see how successful they have been lately. The better coached team with the least amount of mistakes will win this game. As far as speed goes, WR is not far behind in that category I can promise you that. 

You must be afeared.   See your worried about those speedy Tigers.  They prolly have 5 faster than the fastest Raider.    Na, speed don't mean every thing, but you will see come Turkey eve it does in fact win ball games.  And the other teams you mentioned couldn't keep up even with their speed demons.  🧐

• LOL! 1

38 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

You must be afeared.   See your worried about those speedy Tigers.  They prolly have 5 faster than the fastest Raider.    Na, speed don't mean every thing, but you will see come Turkey eve it does in fact win ball games.  And the other teams you mentioned couldn't keep up even with their speed demons.  🧐

Looks like Tatum was able to keep up. They man handled y’all. That game wasn’t as close as the score showed! 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Just now, tigernationfan said:

About as ridiculous as WR thinking they gonna be Daingerfield 😂 

I don’t think it’s ridiculous for WR to think they are going to win this game. They are 12-0 and in the 3rd round of the playoffs for a reason. That’s playing a schedule very comparable to the schedule Daingerfield has played. What’s ridiculous is saying either team will win by 40+. That’s not happening. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

The fastest from West Rusk lives with my dad and I promise he would smoke everyone from Daingerfield besides maybe the one with the different color hair who was 3rd leg on the 4X200 relay last year

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I hear ya, but like you said we'll see tomorrow night. Don't be surprised when they start to get exposed midway into the 2nd quarter and rest of game. Before going into 1/2 time this game will start being lopsided. It is what it is lol

Don't be surprised when we ### y'all up and y'all go back to Daingerfield crying and saying damn them Raiders are for real

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Y'all are gonna have too, I was gonna say that Nick. Understand tho our DL has gotten a lot more experienced and we have a few Bulldogs 😆.  I like our chances 1 on 1 against y'all OL and our LB is pretty mean so get your popcorn 🍿 ready lol. Your OL gotta do their job and the RB gotta step up or this gonna get UhhGLY. Lol

Dude our OL are going to eat Tigers for dinner Thursday night. Like I said when the thread started we'll run right down y'all's throat and y'all won't be able to do poop about it. Our size, strength, and speed will mess y'all up. 

22 minutes ago, BeauWR03 said:

Dude our OL are going to eat Tigers for dinner Thursday night. Like I said when the thread started we'll run right down y'all's throat and y'all won't be able to do poop about it. Our size, strength, and speed will mess y'all up. 

💯  We'll see 👀😆.  I won't  push the dagger during the game by posting,  but we will chop it up after the game and the Tigers shake hands and wish your Raiders better luck next year!!

53 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

dangerfield finna get punched in the mouth for 4 quarters let’s see how they like it 

Lol not by WR . Not very physical at all. And never known for being physical either . Daingerfield kids are used to winning . They won’t be scared one bit

50 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I’m down where you gone be at

The game on the visitor side. If you know anyone from West Rusk they'll let you know who I am. If not I'm the white man in the black Carhartt talking poop