54 minutes ago, BeauWR03 said:

You tell me bro. I want both those bets you're talking about

ย 

53 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Iโ€™m down where you gone be at

Gambling is not permitted on SDC......๐Ÿ˜‚

• LOL! 1

32 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Lol not by WR . Not very physical at all. And never known for being physical either . Daingerfield kids are used to winning . They wonโ€™t be scared one bit

physical enough to beat dangerfield them boys wonโ€™t like being punched in the mouth the gonna be crying for momma and daddy when wr get done with emย 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, TigerBlue09 said:

They finna see how much of a dog Dee is

We messing him up right off the bat and oh that's your nephew I guess he better have 4 rushing TD's and we all know y'all ain't running on us

1 hour ago, TigerBlue09 said:

You going to any games this week?

ย 

Yes sir!! ย Me and my daddy will be at the waskom and newton game Friday night! ย  I look for that game to not get out of the 20s.. ย  both defenses are too good for that .. ย  and both are run heavy teams so it will be over fairly quick, ย factor that in with the stout defenses.. ย should be a low scoring battle! ย  Probably 26 to 20.. ย 24 to 20 in that ballpark .. ย  ย 

whoever can go the distance in a hard fought game for 4 full quarters will win .. in my opinion neither team has had to play a full game since they both lost earlier in the season ... ย  so weโ€™ll see!! Should be a good oneย 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

๐Ÿ’ฏย  We'll see ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜†.ย  I won'tย  push the dagger during the game by posting,ย  but we will chop it up after the game and the Tigers shake hands and wish your Raiders better luck next year!!

Hey bro when the game we'll check on y'all because we'll be on your TobinFrost all night long

20 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir!! ย Me and my daddy will be at the waskom and newton game Friday night! ย  I look for that game to not get out of the 20s.. ย  both defenses are too good for that .. ย  and both are run heavy teams so it will be over fairly quick, ย factor that in with the stout defenses.. ย should be a low scoring battle! ย  Probably 26 to 20.. ย 24 to 20 in that ballpark .. ย  ย 

whoever can go the distance in a hard fought game for 4 full quarters will win .. in my opinion neither team has had to play a full game since they both lost earlier in the season ... ย  so weโ€™ll see!! Should be a good oneย 

Krooked wolf you got a better observation of that game ?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Krooked wolf you got a better observation of that game ?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Actually West Rusk thinks we have a weak run game so they'll try to run a little and mix it in with a few screens(outside and middle) because they know ain't nothing happening down field lol. Once Dfield stops that it'll be game over ๐Ÿ’ฏย 

Alright Iโ€™m done smacking back and forth with yโ€™all until the game tomorrow night. I think Iโ€™ve done enough this week. (26 pages worth ๐Ÿ˜‚) Good luck to both teams. I think this is going to be a great football game and should be a treat for both teams fans. Win or lose, Iโ€™ll be here to say I told you so, or to eat my crow.
ย 

Gonna spend this evening and tomorrow with the family. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Go Raiders!!! ย 

• Like 3