Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Alright I’m done smacking back and forth with y’all until the game tomorrow night. I think I’ve done enough this week. (26 pages worth 😂) Good luck to both teams. I think this is going to be a great football game and should be a treat for both teams fans. Win or lose, I’ll be here to say I told you so, or to eat my crow.

Gonna spend this evening and tomorrow with the family. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Go Raiders!!!  

Same here Nick, it’s been fun and yes I talk out the side of my head sometimes but it’s all in fun n games to pass time away to game time. But Good Luck to both teams. Hopefully it will be an injury free game for both teams, Hopefully no serious injures. May the best team win. I will be back on Friday morning hopefully I will be serving crow instead of licking my wounds 😆 Go Mighty Tigers.

Final Prediction

Daingerfield 35

West Rusk 28 

44 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Actually I think West Rusk thinks we have a weak run game so they'll try to run a little and mix it in with a few screens(outside and middle) because they know ain't nothing happening down field lol. Once Dfield stops that it'll be game over 💯 

Naw I was talking bout the newton and waskom game buddy lol I ain’t seen enough of either one of yalls team to make an accurate score prediction 

11 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Naw I was talking bout the newton and waskom game buddy lol I ain’t seen enough of either one of yalls team to make an accurate score prediction 

Well 09 I haven't seen anything on Newton team, but I can assure you Waskom defense is like Swiss Cheese🧀. Go to YouTube and watch Waskom vs Timpson game and see for yourself or Timpson school website. 🤣🤣.  If Newton can pass just a little I think they'll come away with the Win. Their defense will have to gotten much better to think otherwise.  💯 

Timpson RB #22 on the run game was real mean to them and they can't defend the pass. Tell me what you think . I know Newton has a big RB. They do have speed to keep up

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Well 09 I haven't seen anything on Newton team, but I can assure you Waskom defense is like Swiss Cheese🧀. Go to YouTube and watch Waskom vs Timpson game and see for yourself or Timpson school website. 🤣🤣.  If Newton can pass just a little I think they'll come away with the Win. Their defense will have to gotten much better to think otherwise.  💯 

#22 on the run game was real mean to them and they can't defend the pass. Tell me what you think 

I think I’ve watched every game waskom has played this year ! 😂 I did some serious studying before we had played them ..  

newton will run a faster hurry up offense,  they go under center for awhile..  then they get in shot gun for awhile..   their QB is fast and elusive!  He might be close to the one they won state with ... 

i believe waskom will come with everything they have !   And make no mistake about.. they got some speed as well !  

But like I said ..   it will come down to who can go the distance!  

You coming to the game since y’all play Thursday? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Damn he might like me a lil more lol

8 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Nope. He’s gonna get the rest at the first of the year 😂 tax time

I wanna full order of nachos.....😂😂😂

20 hours ago, quickshot said:

21 pages of yall flirting... I expected better trash talk from DF!!!!  Yall done got soft this week.. yall need to bump ur chest bc yall going win 40+ to 12

The super fan from New Diana does enough chest bumping for the whole lot. 
That’s where he learned all this football knowledge he spews. 
New Diana. Jesus what a joke 

7 minutes ago, LSUTigahs said:

The super fan from New Diana does enough chest bumping for the whole lot. 
That’s where he learned all this football knowledge he spews. 
New Diana. Jesus what a joke 

Much better than someone who jumps from one teams jock to the next. You should really hop off Newtons 🥜‘s. While you’re at it, hop off mine as well. 

• LOL! 4

32 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Much better than someone who jumps from one teams jock to the next. You should really hop off Newtons 🥜‘s. While you’re at it, hop off mine as well. 

Why on earth would you think I was referring to you?

Are you from New Diana? Must have struck a nerve. And I don’t jump. Or thump my chest. Just a fan. 

And I guarantee you I’ve been ‘riding’ with Newton longer than you’ve been on the baby blue bandwagon. 
It’s fine though. That train stops soon. 

44 minutes ago, LSUTigahs said:

Why on earth would you think I was referring to you?

Are you from New Diana? Must have struck a nerve. And I don’t jump. Or thump my chest. Just a fan. 

And I guarantee you I’ve been ‘riding’ with Newton longer than you’ve been on the baby blue bandwagon. 
It’s fine though. That train stops soon. 

That train stops at Jerry's World so get your popcorn ready

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BeauWR03 said:

That train stops at Jerry's World so get your popcorn ready

That’s a pipe dream bud. 
Sorry but that’s just not going to happen. 
Daingerfield is built for this. 
Track record proves  it