Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

44 minutes ago, FigNewton98 said:

Where is the game going to be streaming on? Probably going to watch if can. 

Are tickets being sold at the gate. Don't want to drive from Palestine just to find out no tickets being sold at the gate.

1 hour ago, bluetiger114 said:

Tickets are available at the gate only, via debit/credit card. No cash purchases. 

Went to the Longview-Bryant game earlier in the year……..Debit/credit at gate but cash only at concession stand. 

Game Day!!!! TURKEY DAY!!!! Time to separate the men from the boys... Its been fun reading all the rookie comments this week 🤦🤣

This game has been hyped up since early in the season between myself & @Nick2011

You got what you wanted Nikki.... That REAL color BLUE will prevail tonight. 💙🐅

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Game Day!!!! TURKEY DAY!!!! Time to separate the men from the boys... Its been fun reading all the rookie comments this week 🤦🤣

This game has been hyped up since early in the season between myself & @Nick2011

You got what you wanted Nikki.... That REAL color BLUE will prevail tonight. 💙🐅

It’s been fun being a rookie. Heck I just like to have fun, and of course I like it when them Tigers Dominate 😂 

Game Day and Thanksgiving.  I hope all is well with everyone. It's been good going back and forward. Big Hats Off to Nick, you've represented your Raiders well being  mostly alone💪 . I like and respect that.  Good Luck tonight and I hope for a clean and healthy Football Game free from any animosity between the players and fans regardless of the outcome. Let's Get Ready For Some Football !!!!! 

• Like 2

The calm before the storm ⛈ The Raiders are hungry and they are craving tiger blood 🐅🩸 Baby Blue will come out victorious tonight 👍💪

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 🦃  I had fun smacking it up with y’all all week. I hope for a good game and pray both teams come out of it with no injuries. 🙏  May the best team win. 

• Like 1