Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

48 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

The calm before the storm ⛈ The Raiders are hungry and they are craving tiger blood 🐅🩸 Baby Blue will come out victorious tonight 👍💪

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 🦃  I had fun smacking it up with y’all all week. I hope for a good game and pray both teams come out of it with no injuries. 🙏  May the best team win. 

We gonna spank That powder puff blue right of em tonight. But either way I just don't want either team to lose next week. Hoping the  winner of this game wins it all. 

3 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

All I can say is. Better be careful what you wish for cause it’s about to be the worst nightmare Raider ever had! Them Raiders about to be stew meat 

Actually, I’m a Gunter fan. I just think west rusk will beat y’all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Game Day!!!! TURKEY DAY!!!! Time to separate the men from the boys... Its been fun reading all the rookie comments this week 🤦🤣

This game has been hyped up since early in the season between myself & @Nick2011

You got what you wanted Nikki.... That REAL color BLUE will prevail tonight. 💙🐅

ETF, hope your Tigers show out! Will be cheering for y’all from the great white north!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

We gonna spank That powder puff blue right of em tonight. But either way I just don't want either team to lose next week. Hoping the  winner of this game wins it all. 

NGL, the powder blues are clean though!

• Like 1

Just now, tigernationfan said:

Half of them votes for WR are just votes to make y’all feel better 😂 and don’t forget it’s all done electronically so I’m willing to bet it was rigged 😂 

Yeah, rigged for sure 🙄 Must have workers from last years election counting the votes 😂👀😂

• Thumbs Down 1

Really sucks that there’s no live stream. I was hoping to watch it with a late thanksgiving feast this evening. Y’all provide some updates on here!

Best of luck to both squads. Hope for a clean game with no injuries!

• Like 1