Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, Boot1615 said:

Well dang he should’ve started it off because the first stringer was running scared. How many coming back next year 

The first stringer #7 has about 1.,100 yards and 11 TD’s and was the best RB in the district. He made some big plays for West Rusk tonight  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BeauWR03 said:

Nick this one is hard. Seeing my little brother so upset hurt me. Even though my son will be a JR next year and pretty much my little brother Ty will be too. We had the team this year. If we would've ran down their throats like I said we win by 21

Yeah man I hate it for them, they worked hard all season. Absolutely nothing to hang their heads about though. Never once did I see them give up. Lots of heart. This was a special team and I hate it ended earlier than we wanted. Your brother was one of them that played his a$$ off all 48 minutes. He has nothing to be ashamed of. He left it all on the field. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Wish him the best at the next level

Thank you but this was it in football. Baseball he'll be on your TobinFrost but it's basketball time now my son is a Sophomore and is all about basketball and baseball. I pray your nephew is ok because with him y'all are tough. I'm glad we didn't lay down and made it a game. God bless y'all and good luck the rest of the way

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BeauWR03 said:

Thank you but this was it in football. Baseball he'll be on your TobinFrost but it's basketball time now my son is a Sophomore and is all about basketball and baseball. I pray your nephew is ok because with him y'all are tough. I'm glad we didn't lay down and made it a game. God bless y'all and good luck the rest of the way

Thanks

I myself enjoyed this game. 2 really good teams played hard. Lots of trash talking on the field from both teams. I think both coaches did what they needed to give their kids the chance to win. In the end DF won this game, with a freshman qb coming in, that's awesome. I pray for the DF qb to heal quick, he is a great athlete. I'm very proud of these Raiders and will be here next year to support them. Good luck DF next week, who ever you play will have their hand full trying to beat you guys. 

Fun game to watch, got to see three games for the price of one. DF in a dominant blowout the first half, WR dominating in third and then DF exploding again in 4th.

Enjoyable game to watch but won’t be back to Lobo stadium in the near future!

5 minutes ago, Bearliever said:

Fun game to watch, got to see three games for the price of one. DF in a dominant blowout the first half, WR dominating in third and then DF exploding again in 4th.

Enjoyable game to watch but won’t be back to Lobo stadium in the near future!

What was wrong with the stadium?

8 minutes ago, 88YoePride said:

Sounds like it was a variety of things.  Playing on Thanksgiving Day sounds really cool in theory, but it creates many problems for the host that the average fan doesn’t consider.  King probably should have passed on this one.

13 minutes ago, 88YoePride said:

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Sounds like it was a variety of things.  Playing on Thanksgiving Day sounds really cool in theory, but it creates many problems for the host that the average fan doesn’t consider.  King probably should have passed on this one.

The debit machines not working properly and only having 1 line available to purchase at the gate was a huge problem. Alot of fans didn't get in till almost halftime. They told us ahead that they would open ticket sales at 430. That didn't happen unfortunately it was after 5 before they started and the system was running very slow. Im sure thats the main issue but I heard alot of people complaining about the concessions as well. 

8 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

What's the name of that WR that they ran that bubble screen to and he caught it with one hand behind him then took off in a sprint?

Aryn Hampton and he's a Soph. Already has offers from TCU, Oklahoma State,  Baylor and others at DB. He's special

Side note if our Freshman QB settles down he can be Elite, he has good size and years to grow and doesn't have to do it all. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Aryn Hampton and he's a Soph. Already has offers from TCU, Oklahoma State,  Baylor and others at DB. He's special

Side note if our Freshman QB settles down he can be Elite, he has good size and years to grow and doesn't have to do it all. 

Yes that freshman QB is gonna be a stud!

37 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Coming in to last night, he had 321 yards rushing with 6 touchdowns, 865 yards receiving with 11 touchdowns, 67 tackles and 9 interceptions, having returned 5 for a touchdown.  Wolfe is right, he is a special athlete. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bluetiger114 said:

Coming in to last night, he had 321 yards rushing with 6 touchdowns, 865 yards receiving with 11 touchdowns, 67 tackles and 9 interceptions, having returned 5 for a touchdown.  Wolfe is right, he is a special athlete. 

When you think about it bluetiger we have a ton of young athletes.  Those are his great numbers as a Soph. Just think what they'll look like over the next 2 years.  I hope we get over the hump this year and the next few. Try to repeat a Alexander and Bowman run lol. That'd be nice 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

When you think about it bluetiger we have a ton of young athletes.  Those are his great numbers as a Soph. Just think what they'll look like over the next 2 years.  I hope we get over the hump this year and the next few. Try to repeat a Alexander and Bowman run lol. That'd be nice 

Oh yeah it would

• Like 1

I’m just glad West Rusk left it all on the field last night. Not many teams can come back and make it a game after being down 28-7 at halftime. There were times in the game that WR really showed how talented they were. For the most part, the secondary did a great job at stopping the deep ball. They struggled when DF got the ball to their playmakers in open space, mostly on screen plays. The game was tied 28-28 in the 4th quarter, and I feel like the play that really hurt WR was when they gave up a first down on 3 & 15. They should’ve brought pressure knowing a young freshman QB was in the game. DF made the plays when it counted, and WR missed their opportunities more times than not. It was a great game to watch, nonetheless. 

• Like 1