Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

I’m just glad West Rusk left it all on the field last night. Not many teams can come back and make it a game after being down 28-7 at halftime. There were times in the game that WR really showed how talented they were. For the most part, the secondary did a great job at stopping the deep ball. They struggled when DF got the ball to their playmakers in open space, mostly on screen plays. The game was tied 28-28 in the 4th quarter, and I feel like the play that really hurt WR was when they gave up a first down on 3 & 15. They should’ve brought pressure knowing a young freshman QB was in the game. DF made the plays when it counted, and WR missed their opportunities more times than not. It was a great game to watch, nonetheless. 

If the QB would had been more accurate with the deep ball wr would had scored more. That's just honest. Our dbs didn't give them enough cushion imo had em beat a few times. But our run game is what impressed me last night and our run d as well. 

16 minutes ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

If the QB would had been more accurate with the deep ball wr would had scored more. That's just honest. Our dbs didn't give them enough cushion imo had em beat a few times. But our run game is what impressed me last night and our run d as well. 

There was a dude up there screaming “I’ll take that D”

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Yup they kept getting that outside corner and moving the ball on the zone play. Dfield had to go to Cover 0 to stop it No safety playing man. WR Dline was better than I thought or expected

The oline is going to have to play perfect this upcoming week 

11 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

The oline is going to have to play perfect this upcoming week 

Nah 09 I'm more worried about the our ability to adjust and stop the run without sacrificing our secondary that will open up the post route. I trust our secondary.  If we get Waskom it'll be straight dog action lol. Not too sure about Newton tho.  I think the O gonna be okay because of our speed at skill positions to compensate for a occasional mistake! 

2 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

We was misaligned on defense a few times last night. That’s how WR was getting the edge so easily . We had no force on the edge than played cover 0 the whole game.. that leaves a soft edge to run on.. I wish we would played a little more zone last night 

True we gotta be able to adjust and shut it down. Gotta shift on the fly a little and try to get some pressure. As Coach Mayfield(DC for Alexander) would say "we need a damn party in the backfield" 🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Nah 09 I'm more worried about the our ability to adjust and stop the run without sacrificing our secondary that will open up the post route. I trust our secondary.  If we get Waskom it'll be straight dog action lol. Not too sure about Newton tho.  I think the O gonna be okay because of our speed at skill positions to compensate for a occasional mistake! 

Have you seen Newton’s Dline

10 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

No honestly I haven't.  Give me your take on them. Can they exploit and disrupt? Put too much into stopping our run and you open up a 1 on 1 with our recievers and I'm sure that'll work in our favor. 

Best dline we will see they get in the backfield quick and in a hurry they are all skill players except for 50some