Round 3: Daingerfield VS West Rusk @ Longview Lobo Stadium Thursday Night 6pm

Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Nick2011 changed the title to Round 3: Daingerfield VS West Rusk @ Longview Lobo Stadium Thursday Night 6pm
Just now, tigernationfan said:

ETF said Daingerfield vs EF shouldn’t be a blowout but ... never mind you will see 😂 

I had a feeling it would be. EF lost their starting QB and was playing a freshman. Not only that, didn’t Daingerfield have like 5 starters out in the first game? That makes a big difference in 3A football. 

8 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I had a feeling it would be. EF lost their starting QB and was playing a freshman. Not only that, didn’t Daingerfield have like 5 starters out in the first game? That makes a big difference in 3A football. 

All EF fans were saying little brother was more better than the starter QB and yes honestly we had 3 linemen and a QB out but the big diffyyour talking will happen again Thursday we are all healthy now. Well with the exception of Jwall who is a RB/DB he had knee surgery 

2 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

All EF fans were saying little brother was more better than the starter QB and yes honestly we had 3 linemen and a QB out but the big diffyyour talking will happen again Thursday we are all healthy now. Well with the exception of Jwall who is a RB/DB he had knee surgery 

I’m glad y’all are healthy, shouldn’t be any excuses then. Lol

2 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

All EF fans were saying little brother was more better than the starter QB and yes honestly we had 3 linemen and a QB out but the big diffyyour talking will happen again Thursday we are all healthy now. Well with the exception of Jwall who is a RB/DB

Our boys will be ready. Y'all will see when we pop y'all in the mouth right off the rip. Raiders by at least 2 TD's

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

16 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

11 was the last count I saw.

• LOL! 1

Thanksgiving night. Hell yeah. This is about to be fun. @Nick2011 on the real, I believe wr will be the best team we have faced but we are hitting on all cylinders I really see it being df51 wr 20 if we do what we have been doing. If not we win by 6. And also playing ef twice and Tatum were better than anyone wr had played by far. That is what I think will hurt wr. Haven't seen our type of athleticism or even close yet. Wr has had easy victories all year. Were gonna see how good they really are this Thursday. 

6 minutes ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

Thanksgiving night. Hell yeah. This is about to be fun. @Nick2011 on the real, I believe wr will be the best team we have faced but we are hitting on all cylinders I really see it being df51 wr 20 if we do what we have been doing. If not we win by 6. And also playing ef twice and Tatum were better than anyone wr had played by far. That is what I think will hurt wr. Haven't seen our type of athleticism or even close yet. Wr has had easy victories all year. Were gonna see how good they really are this Thursday. 

Tatum was not better than Sabine or Mineola. That was proven when Sabine beat them in district and they were beat by Pottsboro in the first round. WR and DF have played a very similar schedule as far as strength goes. This is going to be a good game if both teams show up ready to play. I’m not going to make a score prediction, but I think it will be a close game either way. 

18 minutes ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

You do know that Tatum got beat by Sabine right

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Watching a little film, it looks like DF runs about 4 different offensive plays a game. Inside zone read where QB might keep, WR screen to #15, Backside slant, or go/fade route. 

Until it is stopped why not. Look how many points we score with those plays. If you don't have the speed to stop it your out of there.