Nick2011

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Early in the season we beat Sabine convincingly but honestly since our week 4 loss it was Dekalb. They gave us fits somehow. Last night was just a reminder to everyone when we're healthy we're definitely going to be in the mix. Yall will matchup better against us other than anyone but Tatum on size and speed. 

Naw it wasn’t until the 4th quarter when daingerfield pulled away with that game. It was 32-30 when I left. 

1 minute ago, Boot1615 said:

Naw it wasn’t until the 4th quarter when daingerfield pulled away with that game. It was 32-30 when I left. 

Yeah DF pulled away with like 7:00 minutes left in the game. I think they scored like 3 times in 7 minutes. 

3 minutes ago, Boot1615 said:

I didnt say how it was when you left. I was saying stats by saying convincingly. We doubled them up. We should have never let it get that close to begin with. Thats not the worry. We got a salty bunch of powderpuffs coming in hot 🔥 too. 

Here is my take on this game. If the Raiders come out playing like they did the first half against NW it will l be a long night for them. If they come out like they played the second half against NW they will l be in the game no matter how DF plays.  If DF comes out slow it will be a long night for them. I want both teams firing on all cylinders from start to finish. Mistakes and turnovers will decide this game. 

1 minute ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

We are going to put that to the test. 

Besides maybe Tatum, WR will have the most team speed that DF has seen this year. On the flip side, DF will have the most team speed WR has seen. Let’s see what happens. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lion54 said:

Here is my take on this game. If the Raiders come out playing like they did the first half against NW it will l be a long night for them. If they come out like they played the second half against NW they will l be in the game no matter how DF plays.  If DF comes out slow it will be a long night for them. I want both teams firing on all cylinders from start to finish. Mistakes and turnovers will decide this game. 

Definitely can’t have a slow start this week! 

27 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I didnt say how it was when you left. I was saying stats by saying convincingly. We doubled them up. We should have never let it get that close to begin with. Thats not the worry. We got a salty bunch of powderpuffs coming in hot 🔥 too. 

I know. I just had mess with you about it but this game won’t be close either 

38 minutes ago, Lion54 said:

I can agree with this lol