Jump to content

Round 3: Daingerfield VS West Rusk @ Longview Lobo Stadium Thursday Night 6pm


Nick2011
 Share

Daingerfield VS West Rusk   

86 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Daingerfield Tigers (10-2)
    • West Rusk Raiders (12-0)

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Early in the season we beat Sabine convincingly but honestly since our week 4 loss it was Dekalb. They gave us fits somehow. Last night was just a reminder to everyone when we're healthy we're definitely going to be in the mix. Yall will matchup better against us other than anyone but Tatum on size and speed. 

 

Naw it wasn’t until the 4th quarter when daingerfield pulled away with that game. It was 32-30 when I left. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Boot1615 said:

Naw it wasn’t until the 4th quarter when daingerfield pulled away with that game. It was 32-30 when I left. 

Yeah DF pulled away with like 7:00 minutes left in the game. I think they scored like 3 times in 7 minutes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Boot1615 said:

Naw it wasn’t until the 4th quarter when daingerfield pulled away with that game. It was 32-30 when I left. 

I didnt say how it was when you left. I was saying stats by saying convincingly. We doubled them up. We should have never let it get that close to begin with. Thats not the worry. We got a salty bunch of powderpuffs coming in hot 🔥 too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is my take on this game. If the Raiders come out playing like they did the first half against NW it will l be a long night for them. If they come out like they played the second half against NW they will l be in the game no matter how DF plays.  If DF comes out slow it will be a long night for them. I want both teams firing on all cylinders from start to finish. Mistakes and turnovers will decide this game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

We are going to put that to the test. 

Besides maybe Tatum, WR will have the most team speed that DF has seen this year. On the flip side, DF will have the most team speed WR has seen. Let’s see what happens. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lion54 said:

Here is my take on this game. If the Raiders come out playing like they did the first half against NW it will l be a long night for them. If they come out like they played the second half against NW they will l be in the game no matter how DF plays.  If DF comes out slow it will be a long night for them. I want both teams firing on all cylinders from start to finish. Mistakes and turnovers will decide this game. 

Definitely can’t have a slow start this week! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I didnt say how it was when you left. I was saying stats by saying convincingly. We doubled them up. We should have never let it get that close to begin with. Thats not the worry. We got a salty bunch of powderpuffs coming in hot 🔥 too. 

I know. I just had mess with you about it but this game won’t be close either 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Lion54 said:

Here is my take on this game. If the Raiders come out playing like they did the first half against NW it will l be a long night for them. If they come out like they played the second half against NW they will l be in the game no matter how DF plays.  If DF comes out slow it will be a long night for them. I want both teams firing on all cylinders from start to finish. Mistakes and turnovers will decide this game. 

I can agree with this lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...