Celina vs Snyder

TCU44

It's a shame that Snyder finally got this far after so many years and now they draw this season's Bobcats, LOL.  I have no sentiment for Snyder.......we are 2-1 against them in our history but dropped a 3rd Rounder to them in the rain w/o our starting QB in 2007.  I remember they played us "dirty" and there was a lot of smart talk going on out on the field the whole game.  That's been a while back, though......but they left me with a bad impression. If you remember the name Will Clay......he was their touted RB.  They beat us in the 4th 34-27 with our backup QB.  JJ Harp sat on the sideline the whole game with a knee injury from the previous week.

8 hours ago, regaleagle said:

It's a shame that Snyder finally got this far after so many years and now they draw this season's Bobcats, LOL.  I have no sentiment for Snyder.......we are 2-1 against them in our history but dropped a 3rd Rounder to them in the rain w/o our starting QB in 2007.  I remember they played us "dirty" and there was a lot of smart talk going on out on the field the whole game.  That's been a while back, though......but they left me with a bad impression. If you remember the name Will Clay......he was their touted RB.  They beat us in the 4th 34-27 with our backup QB.  JJ Harp sat on the sideline the whole game with a knee injury from the previous week.

Celina got them — and Clay — back for you in the state semifinals that year on a frigid Saturday in Abilene. Clay had a big first quarter then didn’t make positive yards again. Bobcats won like 33-7 or something like that.

Thats also the last time Celina has played the Tigers.

9 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Celina has a cake walk all the way to Gilmer. 

Yeah, I don’t love it. Region I was always just Celina and Aubrey, and looks like that’s what it will be next week.

Great for getting guys healthy and getting young guys some real postseason action. Not so great for keeping your starters super sharp. I imagine the Bobcats will try to extend the first string minutes out a bit this week out of necessity. Gotta remember how to stay focused for four quarters.

3 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

Yeah, I don’t love it. Region I was always just Celina and Aubrey, and looks like that’s what it will be next week.

Great for getting guys healthy and getting young guys some real postseason action. Not so great for keeping your starters super sharp. I imagine the Bobcats will try to extend the first string minutes out a bit this week out of necessity. Gotta remember how to stay focused for four quarters.

The bobcats have proven that they may be the favorite to play in Jerry’s House this year on that side of the bracket. They have both a good offense and good defense. When your offense practices against the defense. 
Ones go against ones in practice when both are good. Hard to beat. 

11 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The bobcats have proven that they may be the favorite to play in Jerry’s House this year on that side of the bracket. They have both a good offense and good defense. When your offense practices against the defense. 
Ones go against ones in practice when both are good. Hard to beat. 

That’s true, and good point C&C. Being able to go 1s against 1s is helpful. Bobcats have a lot of depth and no true 2-way players/starters.