4A Div 1 regional semis. Chapel Hill( 9-3)vs Kilgore (11-1) Rose stadium. Friday 11/26

Chill5000

Chapel Hill vs. Kilgore  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Once again it has come down to the DOD to knock one another out of the state playoffs. Chapel hill is playing really good football and the fans are watching a freshman QB grow up every game! Kilgore beat CH 40-21 back in district play but this is no where near the same CH team as then. I do think Kilgore is overall a better team but expect CH to be in this one. If CH can not make the sloppy mistakes and penalties I believe they can win this game! No doubt it will be tough! Red and blue Bulldogs on more time! Teams are heated rivals yet respect each other tremendously! These kids, coaches and fans have family and friends on each side!  See y’all at the 🌹 Friday night!! Can’t wait!

Chapel Hill 41-Kilgore 40

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kdogs00 said:

This says Rose Stadium??...thought Van and Gilmer was playing there and we were playing Longview or Jacksonville depending on who won flip??

I've heard Rose, Longview,  and JVille

Chill beat my Pirates.  Said I’d back them (unless they play LCM), so go Dawgs.  This kid at QB is improving every game.  Think Kilgore will be surprised. Still……..it’ll be a tough win but I think CH has a real shot.  Fact is, Kilgore may be so overconfident they won’t know what hit’em.  Kilgore Coach better get their attention.

CH Freshman QB moved to 4-1 as a starter this season. He's growing up quickly and improving each week. He made better throws this week which was encouraging. Going to need him to be on his A game if we want to have any chance of beating Kilgore. Looking forward to the rematch!!

• Like 1