#1 Carthage vs. #5 China Spring

cowboyandchrist

Carthage vs. China Springs  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

which game was it that Tykiest Crawford got blindsided in the knees after the play and was no flag?Β Β 

also which game was it that opposing lineman was grabbing carthage player crotch in a pile?Β  carthage player got up quick trying to get away.Β  Β 

also opposing player eventually ejected after second personal foul and announcers were incorrectly accusing carthage player.Β  Β 

just trying to recall which playoff games those were.Β  Β not accusing anyone, just trying to remember.Β  camera catches things.Β  Β 

6 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

That’s pretty funny but true. Β Just depends on the turnovers. Β And by now y’all know they are gonna happen.

Well, in this instance I was not being funny..........Tom Brady doesn't alway throw perfect passes but sometimes his okay passes get caught and sometimes they don't.......Sometimes a NFL RB sees a crease opening, and sometimes he goes the wrong way

According to my very unofficial records, Carthage is 11-1 in 3rd-round playoff games under Coach Surratt.

The only loss was in 2011 to Argyle 35-34 in two overtime periods. That was Bogie’s and Tevin Pipkins’ sophomore year.

My favorite wins from this round were in 2015 and 2016.

Defending state champion Navasota fell 55-48 in 2015. They were 38-3 during the 3 seasons from 2013-2015. Two of their 3 losses were to CHS.

In 2016, CHS avenged a loss to Henderson during district play with an exciting 33-31 win In Longview. This game featured current USC RB Keaontay Ingram going against current Baylor standout Trestan Ebner and current starting TCU safety La’Kendrick Van Sandt. Lions70 still hasn’t gotten over this one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Talk a little football.Β 
I have watched several China Spring games.Β 
They have played one really good team in Lorena (3A) and beat them 21 to 14. Lorena forced several 3 and and outs, plus one INT.Β 
The next two I watched were blow outs. The QB Major B runs the ball well and throws the ball well with no pressure on him.Β 
Hard to tell how good the o line is because they have not played anyone that was very good. Β Sealy was similar to the team the Dawgs played in HF.Β 
They have blown every one out except Lorena.Β 
The Dawgs can move the ball on their defense both running and passing.Β 
I believe the Dawgs can win this game by 14 Β 

You know the Dawg D will be fired up for this one with all the points they have scored.Β 

28 minutes ago, ChinaSpring1 said:

China Spring’s defense is very good. Don’t forget get that fact. Most points scored against this team have come in true garbage time. Just like last year, Β we are well aware that this will take an almost perfect game to beat Carthage.Β 

We’re excited about playing your Cougars!

• Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to #1 Carthage vs. #5 China Spring
  • Mr. P locked this topic