#1 Carthage vs. #5 China Spring

cowboyandchrist

Carthage vs. China Springs  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

I just watched the CS vs. Sealy game.  As always I could be wrong, but I am not so certain Carthage won't eat CS's breakfast, lunch, dinner AND snacks.  Assuming Carthage isnt sloppy with the football on offense. I'm getting similar vibes to last year.  And gotta wrap up and tackle well (which Carthage usually does) because those CS ball carriers do run hard. 

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

I just watched the CS vs. Sealy game.  As always I could be wrong, but I am not so certain Carthage won't eat CS's breakfast, lunch, dinner AND snacks.  Assuming Carthage isnt sloppy with the football on offense. I'm getting similar vibes to last year.  And gotta wrap up and tackle well (which Carthage usually does) because those CS ball carriers do run hard. 

If the Dawgs big boys up front on defense GATA, they will win 75%+ of their battles........Be a little lazy, and C S guys are big enough and strong enough to block them...........My prediction is they GATA

• Like 1

Just now, cotton84 said:

If the Dawgs big boys up front on defense GATA, they will win 75%+ of their battles........Be a little lazy, and C S guys are big enough and strong enough to block them...........My prediction is they GATA

I was thinking that exact thing! Cooks and Riascos don't get enough credit really.  I think they will hustle and make all the difference.  

2 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

I just gotta say this... The Cougar on China Spring's blowup tunnel is grotesque.  It's something about all the excessive muscle definition that was added.  Just curious from the CS fans, how do yall feel about it? Just something offputting to me. lol

It's not a fan favorite and I don't think it's what the school thought it would look like when it was ordered. My understanding next year will be a huge CS inflatable. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, ChinaSpring1 said:

It's not a fan favorite and I don't think it's what the school thought it would look like when it was ordered. My understanding next year will be a huge CS inflatable. 

Haha I can imagine. Roidcat is what I shall affectionately refer to it as.  

I really hope this game is not as good as the state semifinal game from 2016.  My heart will not be able to take it.  

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, cotton84 said:

4 year varsity starter.........in golf.

He’s a heck of a golfer. I played behind his group in a tournament earlier this year. I was a little embarrassed to turn in my scorecard that day….

But that’s not abnormal for me…

Edited by JBizzle
Added

6 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

He’s a heck of a golfer. I played behind his group in a tournament earlier this year. I was a little embarrassed to turn in my scorecard that day….

But that’s not abnormal for me…

Little B not too bad at golf either. 

40 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I was sort of hoping he would start all 4 yrs at QB,  cap it off with a 4peat before whatever happens after that.

Cuff has one more year and I’m hopeful he can continue to improve.

If little Surratt can get just one year at JV or as backup on varsity with some game time I’d think that’d be a really good plan.

4 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Cuff has one more year and I’m hopeful he can continue to improve.

If little Surratt can get just one year at JV or as backup on varsity with some game time I’d think that’d be a really good plan.

Oh heck that's right!  Totally forgot he's a jr this year.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

China Spring Cougar Athletics on FB only mentions online - Ticket Spicket………Have not seen what Carthage says 

Found this link.  Carthage is visitor.  Also appears to have a clear bag policy.

https://events.ticketspicket.com/agency/4b8b2e12-2fb9-443d-b15e-e89fbe9de26c/events/1fcdab72-4a42-4668-9be2-5cce921e96e5?fbclid=IwAR0LMU_ebkkX9CjYo11H9TB7b-VYUJXkP1aT2zuLYA2JiuyOIso5iIdUM3w

• Mr. P locked this topic