#1 Carthage vs. #5 China Spring

cowboyandchrist

Carthage vs. China Springs  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Yeah Celina and WOS are in the mix no doubt...  Celina chomping at the bit to get a shot

WOS looked pretty spooky yesterday. They have more team speed than anyone left, and it ain’t that close.

But you’re right, Celina is playing at a really high level right now. Just have to stay focused and keep executing.

1 minute ago, d0tc0m said:

WOS looked pretty spooky yesterday. They have more team speed than anyone left, and it ain’t that close.

But you’re right, Celina is playing at a really high level right now. Just have to stay focused and keep executing.

Yes sir, one game at a time!!! I haven't seen WOS play this year, they have more speed than G? If so then damn

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yes sir, one game at a time!!! I haven't seen WOS play this year, they have more speed than G? If so then damn

Overall, from what I’ve seen, I’d say WOS is a good bit faster than Gilmer. Buckeyes are second on that list. Of course, that list is irrelevant in the end, but it’s worth noting.

WOS will be a load for CS next week. Mustangs will create problems for the Cougars on both sides of the ball that Carthage simply couldn’t.

1 minute ago, d0tc0m said:

Overall, from what I’ve seen, I’d say WOS is a good bit faster than Gilmer. Buckeyes are second on that list. Of course, that list is irrelevant in the end, but it’s worth noting.

WOS will be a load for CS next week. Mustangs will create problems for the Cougars on both sides of the ball that Carthage simply couldn’t.

Who yall got?

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Who yall got?

Rematch with district mate Aubrey. Beat ‘em like a rented mule the first round in district. But Chaps are a good team, better than they showed in that game. Should be a better game than the first time around, but if all things hold equal, Celina should still win comfortably. Just a better, more complete team overall.

21 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

Rematch with district mate Aubrey. Beat ‘em like a rented mule the first round in district. But Chaps are a good team, better than they showed in that game. Should be a better game than the first time around, but if all things hold equal, Celina should still win comfortably. Just a better, more complete team overall.

Good luck to your boys

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

😬

Believe me I did not know China Spring was that good, even after watching Max Prep of them destroy teams by 40 points.

Their O line was big and strong, 11 at linebacker, 55 on the D line, 5, 4, 2, 15, 8, and many more were outstanding last night.

My Dawgs were out played and I would have never thought that could happen especially the Dawg D.

CS has a state championship caliber team and coaching, your next opponent WOS will be a big challenge.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Believe me I did not know China Spring was that good, even after watching Max Prep of them destroy teams by 40 points.

Their O line was big and strong, 11 at linebacker, 55 on the D line, 5, 4, 2, 15, 8, and many more were outstanding last night.

My Dawgs were out played and I would have never thought that could happen especially the Dawg D.

CS has a state championship caliber team and coaching, your next opponent WOS will be a big challenge.

#11 Faulkner is one I mentioned in a previous post. He is a stud and finally getting looks from Div 1 programs. Committed to Lamar but that could change. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I watched this game on texan live last night. Carthage had a spark of momentum in the 4th but soon faded away.China was solid on both sides of the ball with a combo of speed and size.I just hoped the CH quarterback would have ran more in the last half.Anyway Carthage had a great run that very few teams can do .Good luck China the rest of the way .

• Mr. P locked this topic