#1 Carthage vs. #5 China Spring

cowboyandchrist

Carthage vs. China Springs  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

Hey Hotdog.......don't personally attack me when all I stated was the truth. YOU have the problem, not me.

You mad bro? I got no problem. You asked a question you clearly knew the answer to in order to make your point. Don’t play innocent.

13 being held every pass play.  Missed  offside ons Carthage first possession on 4th down gave CS the ball.  

ive also seen a few missed calls the other way. The refs are influencing the game with their calls.  Refs are supposed to call the game as they see it, but this crew is missing a lot

CS came out wanting it more and playing like the underdog. They are good on defense! I believe Carthage will get it right in second half and take over. Started to before halftime! If not for the whole never punting thing, CS may not have 14 but we have gifted them two short fields. Lol. Great game and if CS does end up winning they will have earned it! I still like the dawgs to take over and win in second half.

It's apparent that CS has a really good defense, but I think so far CS has done an admirable job on offense attacking Carthage with the run.  I don't see CS being able to throw it consistently enough to put up alot of points, but they can grind and move the chains and slow this game down.  Carthage has made some mistakes that they probably won't make in the 2nd half. CS needs to get a turnover or two in the 2nd half to hang.....if you ask me.  I think Carthage will open up the passing game more because CS is tough against the run.

• Mr. P locked this topic