#1 Carthage vs. #5 China Spring

cowboyandchrist

Carthage vs. China Springs  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Lions70 said:

I made that mistake before . 2nd half Surratt/Preston best in the business. They are very well coach and have great discipline. The offense isn’t as good but the defense is their forte. However, only been tested in four games this year . Three of which are still playing. Crosby Gilmer and PG. Jasper to a much lesser extent but you get the point. 

Another CS stop! They go down and score it’s gonna be tough

3 minutes ago, Lions70 said:

I made that mistake before . 2nd half Surratt/Preston best in the business. They are very well coach and have great discipline. The offense isn’t as good but the defense is their forte. However, only been tested in four games this year . Three of which are still playing. Crosby Gilmer and PG. Jasper to a much lesser extent but you get the point. 

1983 Defense getting shredded. China just hitting em in the mouth every play 

Just now, Lions70 said:

Just doesn’t handle winning. I got super excited that one time .

I’m literally just giving Carthage guys the business not a CS fan just a lot of the Carthage folks was over looking Cs and some said they defense just as good as daingerfield 1983 defense .

I don’t hear them eating their chest now

5 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

I’m only saying this because of what Carthage folks be saying. I know CS is good bro trust me

watched a lot of football over the last 30 years and I am not from Carthage..this Carthage D is one of the best I have seen in a long time.  CS has a fantastic offense and are making fantastic adjustments...

4th Qtr now.  3 score game. I tried to tell y’all China Spring is just a bad matchup for Carthage. They PLAY great defense, and then they spread out the Dawg defense and run it effectively.  A bad combination for Carthage and a good formula for China Spring. Touch hill to climb now. Dawgs going down!?!?!

• Mr. P locked this topic