Gladewater (9-2) vs. Mt. Vernon (12-0) 3rd Round

BearFan13

Who ya got?   

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

14 hours ago, bearnation said:

IF GW doesn't score AT LEAST 30 in this game I will personally donate $100 to the charity of your choice.... MV aint holding GW to 10 points

I will take that bet. I think this game could be more of a defensive struggle than most think.

3 hours ago, bearnation said:

And if GW does score at least 30 you will donate to the charity of my picking? 

I can yes sir. I wasnt making my comments in a negative light either. I just am always reminded about those games weve all seen in our lifetimes that have the making of an offensive shootout and they end up being a defensive game. Just was a thought i had.

43 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I can yes sir. I wasnt making my comments in a negative light either. I just am always reminded about those games weve all seen in our lifetimes that have the making of an offensive shootout and they end up being a defensive game. Just was a thought i had.

This is true but I've seen enough of MV to feel good about GW scoring at least 30

• Like 1

Good game Mount Vernon. Gladewater not scoring on multiple possessions in the redzone in the first half and the fumble first play in second half was the icing on the cake. We weren’t ever equipped to come from behind on big leads. Best of luck the rest id the way. 

On 11/23/2021 at 4:09 PM, bearnation said:

IF GW doesn't score AT LEAST 30 in this game I will personally donate $100 to the charity of your choice.... MV aint holding GW to 10 points

You can are that check out to me if no one comes up with a charity... only reason they got to double digits was a trash td on the 2nd string

1 minute ago, Treyclark said:

You can are that check out to me if no one comes up with a charity... only reason they got to double digits was a trash td on the 2nd string

Lol geezus fair weather tonight. A winny man had to make the bet since no MVU dude had the juevos too.