#4 West Orange-Stark vs. #6 Bellville

RETIREDFAN1

WOS vs. Bellville  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Bellville continues to prove some people wrong… In Bi district it was “Oh they haven’t played anyone and Orangefield isn’t your typical 4 seed they kinda hung with WOS” Bellville wins 62-14. Bellville vs Rusk … The Rusk offense will score and Bellville will just have to hope to win the shootout…. Bellville wins 41-20.. West Orange won’t have a issue vs the Slot T…. The West Orange defense is too much for Bellville…….. Give me Bellville by 2 TDs. It’s finally time for Bellville to beat WOS

• Like 2

• Crawford changed the title to #4 West Orange-Stark vs. #6 Bellville

Such a tough Region this year! Both of these teams deserve to be playing after this week, but this is by far the toughest 4A D2 region. I think Carthage is the real winner here in knowing these two teams have to go they each other before they get the winner. Either team will present the toughest challenge Carthage has had next week. A great defense and the ability to pound the rock, move the chains and possess the ball are a good formula if you want to knock off the Dawgs. Food lick to both teams, but I’ll take WOS in a close one here.