#4 West Orange-Stark vs. #6 Bellville

RETIREDFAN1

WOS vs. Bellville  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

36 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

🤭west orange fans dont give a rats  tail who you voted for.give up you mustang dislikers ,you can keep voteing agnest one of the best top teams in the state and there record shows it

I don't know why ppl like to vote against us... unfinished business from last year team was hit with covid against China Springs so Coach T and the players are salty 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, powerlifter said:

🤭west orange fans dont give a rats  tail who you voted for.give up you mustang dislikers ,you can keep voteing agnest one of the best top teams in the state and there record shows it

9 hours ago, wos96 said:

I don't know why ppl like to vote against us... unfinished business from last year team was hit with covid against China Springs so Coach T and the players are salty 

It’s because outside of Orange, people aren’t disillusioned about WOS football. Is WOS a good team? Yes. Are they world beaters and title favorites every year? NO. But y’all act like they are. It would be warranted if WOS had the repeated and consistent winning of titles (kind of like Aledo and Carthage), but they don’t. WOS fans certainly talk like they have won it 10 years straight though. Lol

4 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

It’s because outside of Orange, people aren’t disillusioned about WOS football. Is WOS a good team? Yes. Are they world beaters and title favorites every year? NO. But y’all act like they are. It would be warranted if WOS had the repeated and consistent winning of titles (kind of like Aledo and Carthage), but they don’t. WOS fans certainly talk like they have won it 10 years straight though. Lol

ALL WE WANT IS THE RESPECT THAT WE ARE ONE OF THE BEST .... GUYS LIKE YOU COUNT US OUT EVEN BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS BUT THE PLAYERS BUY IN AND COACHING STAFF AT WOS ARE GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO (HEAD MAN COACH T)... SO PUT SOME RESPECT ON THE MUSTANG NAME!

1 hour ago, wos96 said:

ALL WE WANT IS THE RESPECT THAT WE ARE ONE OF THE BEST .... GUYS LIKE YOU COUNT US OUT EVEN BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS BUT THE PLAYERS BUY IN AND COACHING STAFF AT WOS ARE GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO (HEAD MAN COACH T)... SO PUT SOME RESPECT ON THE MUSTANG NAME!

That is just it, everybody does respect WOS but you guys don’t ever play stiff competition until the second or third round in the playoffs. I know that is probably not WOS fault, it is hard to find teams in that area to play y’all except 5 A teams. Even then they would be hesitant to play y’all because it would be a no win situation for them. 
Take Jasper for instance, there D was actually better than WOS but they never had a chance because their offense was absolutely terrible and was all year. They wore your offense out until they ran out of gas. Their offense went three and out and did not give the D any rest at all. 
Now you finally will meet a team that will give their defense time to rest. 
This I think will be the first test WOS has had all year. 
should be one heck of a game, I call it a toss up. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

That is just it, everybody does respect WOS but you guys don’t ever play stiff competition until the second or third round in the playoffs. I know that is probably not WOS fault, it is hard to find teams in that area to play y’all except 5 A teams. Even then they would be hesitant to play y’all because it would be a no win situation for them. 
Take Jasper for instance, there D was actually better than WOS but they never had a chance because their offense was absolutely terrible and was all year. They wore your offense out until they ran out of gas. Their offense went three and out and did not give the D any rest at all. 
Now you finally will meet a team that will give their defense time to rest. 
This I think will be the first test WOS has had all year. 
should be one heck of a game, I call it a toss up. 

Gotta disagree with the “don’t ever play stiff competition”.   WOS lines up year after year against Nederland, Newton and Jasper.   Some years WOS has to go to the Houston area to get games. A couple of years ago Crosby was on the schedule so all of this “they don’t play anyone” is just ridiculous.   WOS can’t do a thing about their district schedule.  People tend to forget that WOS played in the finals 3 years straight recently and won 2 of those.   Due to the success of the Carthage Bulldogs fans tend to think everyone else is just not very good.   Take Carthage out of the mix and you can bet there are 4-5 different teams with titles.   Belleville is extremely good and this will be an outstanding matchup.   Good luck Stangs

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Gotta disagree with the “don’t ever play stiff competition”.   WOS lines up year after year against Nederland, Newton and Jasper.   Some years WOS has to go to the Houston area to get games. A couple of years ago Crosby was on the schedule so all of this “they don’t play anyone” is just ridiculous.   WOS can’t do a thing about their district schedule.  People tend to forget that WOS played in the finals 3 years straight recently and won 2 of those.   Due to the success of the Carthage Bulldogs fans tend to think everyone else is just not very good.   Take Carthage out of the mix and you can bet there are 4-5 different teams with titles.   Belleville is extremely good and this will be an outstanding matchup.   Good luck Stangs

Some of us aren’t that familiar with Newton.  What class school are they?

• LOL! 2
  • Angry 1