Week 12 Scores and Discussion thread

Coach Rab

56 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Starting this off with this one:

Ohio State 35- Mich St 0… start of 2nd Q….

49-0 at halftime. OSU with 500 yards of offense. Is this the most lopsided top 10 blowout ever? Does this just put OSU firmly in 2nd place in the playoff hunt. 

6 minutes ago, WETSU said:

49-0 at halftime. OSU with 500 yards of offense. Is this the most lopsided top 10 blowout ever? Does this just put OSU firmly in 2nd place in the playoff hunt. 

Hell, I didn’t think MSU was top 5 good, but my god.  Ohio st is cementing themselves in the top 4.  I really hope Michigan puts up a better fight than this next week

Just now, MavGrad99 said:

Hell, I didn’t think MSU was top 5 good, but my god.  Ohio st is cementing themselves in the top 4.  I really hope Michigan puts up a better fight than this next week

Doing this to ANYONE is impressive. I means you have to be absolutely perfect to do this to even FCS teams in one half... Doing it against a top 10 team is pretty impressive even if they are slightly overrated. They are still solidly a top 25 team at the very least. 

38 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Cincy flexing like a playoff team today. Lots of people thought SMU or Houson would expose them but they are really looking good vs SMU. 

I thought SMU had the dudes to put it to their D and knock them off…