5A D1 R2 Semi-Final: Longview vs Denton Ryan

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (9-3) vs Denton Ryan Raiders (11-1)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Denton Ryan in a close one
    • Denton Ryan in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2021 at 08:00 PM

1 minute ago, LoboFan07 said:

Frustrating season, but our boys grew up a lot in that 4th quarter. 

Fix the O line, figure out the QB situation and next year could be really special.

They could held head when got down 16  but fought back and few plays away from winning it wish josh would ran for that on 3rd and 6 may got first down 

14 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Weird. I had it in good authority that Thomas would solve all our problems. 🤔

Who said that?

I think people said that Thomas was our best option and gave us a better shot at Ws.

And that's a fact. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lions70 said:

Yeah I figured that. I will take your and 07 word for it any day about Longview football.

Yea we return a ton. QB is biggest question mark, but it shouldn’t be really. We’ll see.

OL has been exposed all season, the false starts have just absolutely wrecked us and I mean, it was rough at time today. 

Taylor Tatum has to get healthy. We lost Wright today before a down had even been played. Also lost Hamilton in the 3rd quarter. It was rough.

But we finally stepped up against a great team. At the end of the day, an Interception on a miscommunication inside the Ryan 15 and a fumble on our 8 that led to a Ryan field goal was the difference in the game.

We also have got to figure out kickoffs. I don’t understand one thing that John King was doing the last 3 weeks with kickoffs. None of it made sense.

36 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Yea we return a ton. QB is biggest question mark, but it shouldn’t be really. We’ll see.

OL has been exposed all season, the false starts have just absolutely wrecked us and I mean, it was rough at time today. 

Taylor Tatum has to get healthy. We lost Wright today before a down had even been played. Also lost Hamilton in the 3rd quarter. It was rough.

But we finally stepped up against a great team. At the end of the day, an Interception on a miscommunication inside the Ryan 15 and a fumble on our 8 that led to a Ryan field goal was the difference in the game.

We also have got to figure out kickoffs. I don’t understand one thing that John King was doing the last 3 weeks with kickoffs. None of it made sense.

And all that lost to a legit team by 4 had chance to at end to win if line could block 

26 minutes ago, Lobo1111 said:

1st possession woes starting the second half.

Fumble against HP first play.

Squib kick fumbled against Lancaster first play.

Fumble today against DR first play.

It's crazy that would happen time and time again.

We were our own worst enemies all season long.

49 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

We were our own worst enemies all season long.

this is the truth...reminds me so much of those ultra talented Desoto and WOS teams that couldn't get out of their own way...honestly think this was by far one of the most talented teams by age we have ever fielded...lots to grow on...

• Like 2