#7 Beckville vs. #3 Timpson

RETIREDFAN1

Beckville vs. Timpson  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Beckville has a heck of a team and have had an amazing season this year. I think the may be timpson toughest test to date other then waskom. I think Timpson is on another level this year and it’s no knock on beckville as many years this may be a team that reached the semi’s or even state. I think Timpson takes this one but it won’t be a blowout. I say Timpson by 14 or so. Hopefully an injury free game. 

19 hours ago, WildBear said:

Well your son has certainly entertained the hell out of me and a lot others here in Timpson since he's been here. Not only a great athlete but a even better person. In my opinion he is the best running back to ever play at Timpson and am sure many others agree.

There is no doubt he is, 

On 11/22/2021 at 12:00 PM, CAC1231 said:

I for one am excited for this one, being from Beckville and having my son play for Timpson. This years game should be more interesting with Beckville being a little healthier than last years meeting (beside Bo Hammons unfortunate ankle injury last Friday)   Have a safe week everyone, I’m taking the Bears by at least 1.  

I'm thinking Bears 42 Bearcats 14 maybe 21

1 hour ago, T87A said:

I saw on Timpson school web site that said you can buy at the gate or online.

Here is web site for buying your tickets online.

https://sfajacks.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ASFASU%3AF21%3AF08%3A&linkID=sfasu&shopperContext&pc&caller&appCode&groupCode&cgc&fbclid=IwAR2yr6IVSCJjvxmyBW4A__-TmUveRnhmrAB0NCMg92gxyr4cBdJd-voXJ5g

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2021 at 7:20 AM, mikehoncho said:

I was just thinking about how it’s a shame beckville has this good a team at the same time that Timpson has this good of a team. Beckville would be good for another round if it weren’t for Timpson. 

I think both offenses are very talented, but Timpson is better on defense. I hope it’s a more competitive game than last year. Whoever wins should be fine for the next round. The eventual run in with Shiner though… 😬

Could be Refugio.  I saw them in one game against a very inferior opponent so it was a little hard to gauge, but they are loaded.  Also, always tough to know if Refugio will play disciplined football.  Shiner seems to have that (discipline) down more, but the record shows Refugio finds a way to win that game more often that not.  

Regardless who Timpson plays, I will be there.  Going to be a fun game to watch.

• Like 1

Regional Semifinal
Playoff Information
Beckville vs Timpson
Friday, November 26, 2021
7:00 PM Homer Bryce Stadium at SFA
Beckville will be home team and wear Blue
Timpson will be visitors and wear white
All Tickets will be $8
Thsca, senior citizen, district passes
accepted

All this talk of who Timpson is playing next needs to chill..... football has a funny way of humbling ya.... are they the favorites,sure....  but an untimely injury here or there can change anything and B’ville boys play hard and ain’t gonna lay down and will bring the wood....  Bears need to just focus on B’ville and worry bout playing this game 

5 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

All this talk of who Timpson is playing next needs to chill..... football has a funny way of humbling ya.... are they the favorites,sure....  but an untimely injury here or there can change anything and B’ville boys play hard and ain’t gonna lay down and will bring the wood....  Bears need to just focus on B’ville and worry bout playing this game 

I don’t think any of the Timpson folks on here are looking past Beckville. There may be others outside of Timpson who are, but at this point you have to respect every opponent. After all, it’s the third round! Lol

• Like 2