Tolar vs. Marlin

Sidekick

Marlin had a rough start to the season, but pulled it together and def the real deal. They will give Tolar all they can handle. Tough call, Tolar is a fellow D7 team but Marlin is closer and I know folk from out that way. I'm going Tolar by single digits. Only positive from Marlin loss is it might quiet down their biggest fan on Football Friday app.

22 hours ago, Bonecrushr said:

Marlin had a rough start to the season, but pulled it together and def the real deal. They will give Tolar all they can handle. Tough call, Tolar is a fellow D7 team but Marlin is closer and I know folk from out that way. I'm going Tolar by single digits. Only positive from Marlin loss is it might quiet down their biggest fan on Football Friday app.

That guy has been one of my good friends since preschool lol

38 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

That guy has been one of my good friends since preschool lol

He's sure proud of the team!  Nothing wrong with that, they have been impressive, but if he had $1 for every "LMAOOOOO" or "HOOP!" he posted the last couple weeks he could probably retire lol.

Should be a real good game tonight.

4 minutes ago, Bonecrushr said:

He's sure proud of the team!  Nothing wrong with that, they have been impressive, but if he had $1 for every "LMAOOOOO" or "HOOP!" he posted the last couple weeks he could probably retire lol.

Should be a real good game tonight.

You know why they say HOOP!!!? It builds your stars and status... That is the whole meaning of it 😆. Someone else got him started on that

1 minute ago, lionpride08 said:

You know why they say HOOP!!!? It builds your stars and status... That is the whole meaning of it 😆. Someone else got him started on that

Had no idea.  Learn something new every day.  More of a reader than poster over there, anyway.  That explains a few other guys, as well.