#2 Stephenville(12-0) vs #5 Argyle(11-1) Friday @ 7 pm

regaleagle

Stephenville vs. Argyle  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

I can tell ya without a doubt that the beef stew is better tonight than it was on Sunday.  For some reason that stuff just gains in the fridge.......it's always better the 2nd time around.  I'm headed for another bowl......Yum Yum w/ crackers and butter.  I put a small can of diced green chiles in there too......try that the next time you make it.  They are mild even though I bought the "hot" ones......which ain't hot at all.

28 minutes ago, BuckNut said:

Have fun in 5a

May be hangin' up my  boots after this season.  If they lift those passport/flying mandates, then I just might be over in Playa del Carmen next season......and you don't wear boots there, LOL.  I was supposed to be there now, except that Fake Covid Plandemic  stopped me.  

• Thanks 1

From what I've been able to garner......there is no Livestream rights from Texan Live or NFHS.  I know that Melissa has sent in a request to the UIL for approval of Livestreaming this game on the Melissa Cardinal network......but haven't heard what the final answer is yet.  Maybe Texski knows and can let us know.  If not, then on Friday evening I will be checking their website to see for myself.  I've got Melissa in this one......both teams have good QB's and weapons, but I think Melissa has more weapons.  Both teams have great D-lines and secondaries, but I'm certain that Stephenville has the better O-line.  I like Melissa's Fennegan over Lambert of Stephenville in the passing game, and the running game of Stephenville over Melissa's running game.  Special teams look about even.....maybe Melissa holds an edge on the returns.  Melissa in a close game. 

4 hours ago, regaleagle said:

From what I've been able to garner......there is no Livestream rights from Texan Live or NFHS.  I know that Melissa has sent in a request to the UIL for approval of Livestreaming this game on the Melissa Cardinal network......but haven't heard what the final answer is yet.  Maybe Texski knows and can let us know.  If not, then on Friday evening I will be checking their website to see for myself.  I've got Melissa in this one......both teams have good QB's and weapons, but I think Melissa has more weapons.  Both teams have great D-lines and secondaries, but I'm certain that Stephenville has the better O-line.  I like Melissa's Fennegan over Lambert of Stephenville in the passing game, and the running game of Stephenville over Melissa's running game.  Special teams look about even.....maybe Melissa holds an edge on the returns.  Melissa in a close game. 

From what I've hear there will be no livestream, but perhaps that will change for those who want to watch. I'll be there in person. I'm starting a game thread.