Raiders @ Dallas πŸ¦ƒ**THANKSGIVING DAY**πŸ¦ƒ

Week 12  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Las Vegas Raiders
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/25/2021 at 09:30 PM

53 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yeah...that is just the way the rules are today. #30 did not look back for the ball and that will draw a flag every time. Defense does not have a chance these days.

How are you supposed to look back when the WR is grabbing your head?Β 

The fumble in the 1st quarter was absolutely a catch and fumble.

The two holding calls against the center were both bs. One negated a 30 yard run.Β 

The roughing the passer against Parsons was bs. Carr fell into him as he was running forward. That should not be a penalty.Β 
Β 

There was a 1st down catch by the Raiders in 3rd and long, where Jones completely pushed Diggs about 4 yards down the field. No call.Β 
Β 

And many more.Β 

• Thanks 2

The officiating was awful. Jones called them out for just allowing the Raiders to play "throw-up ball" where they just throw it up and pray for a penalty. Aaron Rodgers type stuff. Parsons was upset about that roughing the passer call, which was also total BS. The fumble didn't matter much as the Raiders punted shortly after, but it's the principle.Β 

I do think this team is still very capable. They're missing some very key parts of their game (Cooper, Lamb, Gregory, Lawrence) and it definitely makes a difference. Even Cooper Rush could win with 3 of those 4 on the field. Derek Carr even went as far as to say they're possibly the best team he's faced in his 8 years as a starter, and they're not even full strength.Β 

Keep the faith. Just hold on a little longer. I think they'll start to take flight soon.Β 

• Like 1

I've been a Cowboys fan since I could say Cowboys, and I'm totally about to throw in my towel in support. Yes, i saw some really bad calls, but you can't let a call, two, or three go against you. You got to man up, and continue to play till the end. If you wouldn't get yourself in a whole like they do then they wouldn't have to worry about pulling a rabbit out of their hats every time. Literally my stomach was just sick yesterday. I know HS teams who only suit up 20-22 kids and play through bad calls, injuries, and still MAN up to make a game of it! THE PROBLEM STARTS AT THE TOP!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

The officiating was awful. Jones called them out for just allowing the Raiders to play "throw-up ball" where they just throw it up and pray for a penalty. Aaron Rodgers type stuff. Parsons was upset about that roughing the passer call, which was also total BS. The fumble didn't matter much as the Raiders punted shortly after, but it's the principle.Β 

I do think this team is still very capable. They're missing some very key parts of their game (Cooper, Lamb, Gregory, Lawrence) and it definitely makes a difference. Even Cooper Rush could win with 3 of those 4 on the field. Derek Carr even went as far as to say they're possibly the best team he's faced in his 8 years as a starter, and they're not even full strength.Β 

Keep the faith. Just hold on a little longer. I think they'll start to take flight soon.Β 

The only thing I disagree with here is the fumble. It did matter. It mattered, because rather than getting the ball at the LV 40, they ended up with the ball inside their own 10.Β 

3 minutes ago, Cowboys1970 said:

I've been a Cowboys fan since I could say Cowboys, and I'm totally about to throw in my towel in support. Yes, i saw some really bad calls, but you can't let a call, two, or three go against you. You gotta man up, and continue to play till the end. If you wouldn't get yourself in a whole like they do then wouldn't have to worry about pulling a rabbit out of their hats every time. Literally my stomach was sick yesterday. I know HS teams who only suit up 20-22 kids and play through bad calls, injuries, and still MAN up to make a game of it! THE PROBLEM STARTS AT THE TOP!!!!!!!!!

This entire comment is absolutely ridiculous.Β 
Β 

For starters, they DID play to the end. How else do you think they came back to force OT. They did that with multiple key starters out AND fighting the refs from start to finish as well. It was far more than 1, 2, or 3 bad calls.Β 
Β 

So you wanna β€˜throw in your towel’, that’s fine. You likely weren’t the fan you claimed to be anyway.Β 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Not giving up on em just yet. Week thirteen will have all starters back save D Wilson. They should make a good run from here out. Β I am just bum-fuzzled Β as to why the offense has gone south so bad lately.Β 

Dak has been a bit off since returning from the game he missed. I expected it the first game against Denver, but not sure why it’s still ongoing.Β 
Outside of that, however, Smith has been out at LT, Cooper has been out 2 games now. And Lamb has been out since Q2 of the KC game. And Zeke has been playing hurt.Β 
That’s all a lot to deal with.Β 

36 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Dak has been a bit off since returning from the game he missed. I expected it the first game against Denver, but not sure why it’s still ongoing.Β 
Outside of that, however, Smith has been out at LT, Cooper has been out 2 games now. And Lamb has been out since Q2 of the KC game. And Zeke has been playing hurt.Β 
That’s all a lot to deal with.Β 

I was thinking the same thing about Dak while watching the game. The man can only do so much with what he's got to work with. But like H3IIR4z0r basically said, Dallas should start looking like the team we saw in the first 6 games once they those key players come back.Β 

• Like 1