Arbery Case VERDICT – All Defendants Guilty of Murder

Monte1076

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

I hear ya.  3 klansmen shot and killed an innocent jogger.  Shoulds just let em jog. Over and out.

Dude walked into a construction site... stole NOTHING, guys chased him to arrest him for what? Assumptions like you 

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

That ain't what the court said......

You refuse to answer a simple basic question.  Did they roll up and open fire or did they shoot him while he was trying to take the gun and avoid apprehension by the popo.  You say they "attacked" him.  So now being made to stay put is the same as being shot at.  Clown world nonsense.

1 minute ago, JETT said:

@DAWG91 you still at it huh? Just can't accept jury convicted these wannabes... I may be missing something but I didn't see why the guy who recorded got convicted of murder

Yes. Still attempting to make sense out of nonsense.  Best jus let em jog loot and burn.  After all this discussion not a single person has answered my question if they rolled up guns blazing or not.  I think I know why.  The truth dont jive with the narrative this poor, inmocent, defenseless jogger got killed by 3 racisists.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You refuse to answer a simple basic question.  Did they roll up and open fire or did they shoot him while he was trying to take the gun and avoid apprehension by the popo.  You say they "attacked" him.  So now being made to stay put is the same as being shot at.  Clown world nonsense.

Irrelevant.....IF he tried to take their guns he was defending himself....

17 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Is this video a depiction of the events in question from start to finish?   Did they get closer to him or did he close the distance himself?  Pretty sure this guy had no interest in waiting for the cops. Had the cops arrived and he wound up shot the usual suspects on here would be complaining about another black man killed by the popo.  Best just let em jog loot and burn.

They closed the distance.  

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Yes. Still attempting to make sense out of nonsense.  Best jus let em jog loot and burn.  After all this discussion not a single person has answered my question if they rolled up guns blazing or not.  I think I know why.  The truth dont jive with the narrative this poor, inmocent, defenseless jogger got killed by 3 racisists.

Your last sentence is your answer... move along