Arbery Case VERDICT – All Defendants Guilty of Murder

Monte1076

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Ok.  Thanks.  Some on here are having problems answering basic questions.

I was on facebook, and saw a news article that I think should be posted and discussed.  Then I saw your response.  I was actually done with Smoaky for the night.  

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

I was on facebook, and saw a news article that I think should be posted and discussed.  Then I saw your response.  I was actually done with Smoaky for the night.  

Folks getting their panties all in a wad because I seek truth.  Who knew that was so offensive?

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Do you have a theft related criminal record and are known as such by former law enforcement who see's you out for another "jog?"

More assumptions, jury knew all this and still convicted... go figure 

Past charges are irrelevant to this case

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Wasn't the Rittenhouse court surrounded as well? Jurors do their jobs, stop whining man

Asking questions isnt whining.  Still in shock KR was found not guilty.  That's one lucky dude.  It's worth noting that the deceased in the KR case were white.  So it's kind of apples to oranges.

Just now, Old49er60 said:

@RETIREDFAN1 I have to say he is making tons of claims and none I have ever seen. Now they knew him. I have seen zero evidence to back this. He must be on some dark web hence why I ask for him the show it. 

I HATE agreeing with you commie.....but you're right on this ONE thing.....

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Damn you're as stubborn as kirt....just admit you're wrong and stop looking like a NAZI........

Please.  You're siding with folks that would be making the same arguments if the "jogger" would have been shot by cops.  Im not playing the right or wrong game,  I'm just asking questions about what REALLY happened.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Please.  You're siding with folks that would be making the same arguments if the "jogger" would have been shot by cops.  Im not playing the right or wrong game,  I'm just asking questions about what REALLY happened.

The EVIDENCE said otherwise....

Just now, Old49er60 said:

I tried finding what he claimed and can’t. All I find is there was only one theft 7 weeks before.  I also saw where arbrey was on video before then and nothing was ever stolen. Others also in the site.

Theft wasn't on the docket....only murder.....