Arbery Case VERDICT – All Defendants Guilty of Murder

Monte1076

9 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Keep looking like a fool and making the rest of us look bad......your choice NAZI......Evidence won the day......

So let's say the "jogger" got the gun from them and pointed it back at them.  So could they then try to get the gun back and claim self defense?  This whole situation is just dumb.  You need to retract any statements approving of citizens arrest.  If the suspect can fight back and the citizens get convicted of murder, then it's pointless.  Last word.  Enjoy the rest of your evening with your fellow comrades.

20 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I tried finding what he claimed and can’t. All I find is there was only one theft 7 weeks before.  I also saw where arbrey was on video before then and nothing was ever stolen. Others also in the site.

That is all irrelevant....

11 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

So let's say the "jogger" got the gun from them and pointed it back at them.  So could they then try to get the gun back and claim self defense?  This whole situation is just dumb.  You need to retract any statements approving of citizens arrest.  If the suspect can fight back and the citizens get convicted of murder, then it's pointless.  Last word.  Enjoy the rest of your evening with your fellow comrades.

You're a fool.....

13 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Crap like THAT is what makes us look stupid......the 3 scumbags were guilty.....live with it.....

I will answer Dawg's question on if the burglaries stopped after the murder.  Retiredfan is right about burglaries being irrevelant.  Even if it did stop it would have proven nothing.  The actual culprit could have moved to a different area due to heavy police presence, or got arrested in the county over or two. 

People have the right to bear arms.  You do not have the right to draw and point a gun at somebody who is not a threat.  The 3 killers were the aggressors  , so good-bye to self-defense.  

• Like 1

Idk what Mr Arberys intentions were that day...maybe he was just out for a jog...or maybe he was up to no good...but none of that mattered when those three men took it upon themselves to chase after him and pull a weapon on him. He posed no direct threat to them or to anyone else. If they had any concerns they should have called law enforcement...but they chose to take things into their own hands. Actions have consequences and their actions left Mr Arbery dead and the three of them rotting in prison. I hope it was worth it. 

22 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I HATE agreeing with you commie.....but you're right on this ONE thing.....

That news was out there that two of them knew of his past and he had been in a prosecution case before.  Btex is again wrong.  I'll take the story from one of his favorite sites :  Ahmaud Arbery: Suspect in killing was involved in prior investigation of 25-year-old - CNN .  That doesn't take away from the fact of their actions that day.  Having been in law enforcement they should have known how to handle the situation in a more formal manner of apprehension and detainment.  From what I saw in the video they acted like three redneck hillbillies trying to round up someone, and then forced him into aggression much as Rittenhouse was.  I don't pull over for anyone in an unmarked car even with lights flashing.  I want to see some official signage on the car.  I've read too many cases of people impersonating a police officer.  If they had been in uniform who knows what Arbery would have done. 

On 11/24/2021 at 1:32 PM, DAWG91 said:

See?  Jett's perfect example.  Don't wanna go nowhere near the subject.  Should be an easy yes or no answer.  Keep being useful jett!

Imagine it did stop after he got away with it. All it took was for a man to shoot an unarmed kid. If they're shooting kids for that, then imagine if you broke into someone's home. Hmmm....guess the means justifies the ends huh? That's probably why Jett gave you the thumbs down. Seems as if you were justifying this. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't but that's what it looked like when I read it.

On 11/24/2021 at 1:59 PM, DAWG91 said:

Yes or no?  Did the robberies stop or not?  Given that he was the prime suspect I would argue that it's very relevant.  Everybody scared to ask or answer such a basic question.  If the defendent's hadn't done what they did,  would the suspect ever faced justice?  In today's america,  that's highly doubtful.  We see stories almost on a daily basis where certain individuals are allowed to steal from others with no repercussions whatsoever.

Martin committed a crime?

On 11/24/2021 at 2:41 PM, DAWG91 said:

Oh really?  They rolled up and opened fire?  They didnt shoot after he tried to take the gun?  If they rolled up and started shooting then I very much agree with the verdict,  if they didn't then this is just more banana republic justice.

Don't mind me, just taking mental notes 🍿

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Sorry but no. That does not fit anymore than their citizens arrest 

1 dude recorded it meaning it was planned ahead of time

Multiple other ppl visited this same site yet no pursue on them, soon as arbery was in the area after they said he's been there Multiple times this happens... 1 can make the argument it was planned, but that's neither here nor there they'll be held accountable for their actions 

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

The recording does not mean that sorry. It was not planned before. The video happened as it was happening 

Yeah I'm no lawyer just thinking out loud, had it been pre meditated they would've tried to get them for it and probably over charge and they may have walked.... justice was served 

9 hours ago, JETT said:

1 dude recorded it meaning it was planned ahead of time

Multiple other ppl visited this same site yet no pursue on them, soon as arbery was in the area after they said he's been there Multiple times this happens... 1 can make the argument it was planned, but that's neither here nor there they'll be held accountable for their actions 

Everybody videos everything now.  They probably videotaped it to show what happened, and it bit them in the rear.  Thank goodness they did, because who knows how the jury would have ruled had it been based on their testimony.  All they would have had to say is Arbery attacked them.