SMU Ponies

Stoney

52 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Who’s getting Samples?

Its being tossed around A&M is a likely destination.

Craig is on thin ice many believe as the WR coach. Its also out there that the current RB coach Robinson is a candidate for the Troy HC job and thats his alma mater. So filling either or both of those positions is a real possibility. 

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

Craig is on thin ice many believe as the WR coach. Its also out there that the current RB coach Robinson is a candidate for the Troy HC job and thats his alma mater. So filling either or both of those positions is a real possibility. 

His sister was joking on Twitter about it...Asked if it was a bad time to mention his sister's graduated from A&M

5 hours ago, WETSU said:

Craig should be shown the door. The development just isn’t there. I’ve seen the Samples rumors. I think that could be a win/win. 

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Craig should be shown the door. The development just isn’t there. I’ve seen the Samples rumors. I think that could be a win/win. 

The development is not good, but the rotation is what's really bad. How they expect to get anyone ready when they only play the same 3 guys every snap unless they are injured is beyond me. Moose has been a stud every time he touches the field but is not getting any PT. 

11 hours ago, WETSU said:

The development is not good, but the rotation is what's really bad. How they expect to get anyone ready when they only play the same 3 guys every snap unless they are injured is beyond me. Moose has been a stud every time he touches the field but is not getting any PT. 

Agree on the rotation. Moose has shown enough flashes to where he deserves more snaps. His explosiveness would give this offense a boost. Too bad it’s only against homecoming teams that he can play. In some ways, Jimbo’s scheme seems to be not young player friendly at certain positions.