Americans wake up to Biden's economic train wreck

blesseddaily

I've seen the past two weeks the stock market has been drastically falling unlike Btex is trying to claim.  It fell over $900 today on a day when people are supposed to buying up goods to increase the profit of most companies.  Things aren't as great as those with the rose tinted glasses think it is.  

On 11/26/2021 at 6:49 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I've seen the past two weeks the stock market has been drastically falling unlike Btex is trying to claim.  It fell over $900 today on a day when people are supposed to buying up goods to increase the profit of most companies.  Things aren't as great as those with the rose tinted glasses think it is.  

The market has been detached from reality for a long, long time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

The market has been detached from reality for a long, long time.

Not really what I can't believe that none of the libtards have mentioned the new apps that allow people to buy stock online.  I never got into Robin Hood, but I believe at one time you could borrow the money to play the stock market, and only had to pay the money back if the stock you chose lost money.  That wasn't around that I know of before Trump was President.  We'll see how it responds this coming week, but I'm not buy that the new Wuhan strain has anything to do with it.  I think that's the media's way of covering for the terrible President we have.