Week 13 scores and discussion

Coach Rab

10 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Gundy and the Boys headed to the playoffs??

No.  

1. Georgia

2. Bama

3. Michigan

4. Cincinnati 

the wild card will be how hard Bama drops if they lose to Georgia… I would take Notre Dame as the 4th team in this case.  However, the B12 CCG will be the x-factor.  Especially if Ok State completely dominates

11 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

No.  

1. Georgia

2. Bama

3. Michigan

4. Cincinnati 

the wild card will be how hard Bama drops if they lose to Georgia… I would take Notre Dame as the 4th team in this case.  However, the B12 CCG will be the x-factor.  Especially if Ok State completely dominates

Back-to-back wins over high ranked teams for Oklahoma State may put them in.  Fowler and Herby were talking about this last night.

43 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

No.  

1. Georgia

2. Bama

3. Michigan

4. Cincinnati 

Bama will be knocked out when they lose to Georgia. 

My Final 4 prediction:

Georgia

Michigan 

Cincinnati 

Oklahoma State 

2 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Bama will be knocked out when they lose to Georgia. 

My Final 4 prediction:

Georgia

Michigan 

Cincinnati 

Oklahoma State 

Oklahoma State is a bad matchup for them against Georgia (I guess most all are at this point).  I just don't see them being able to move the ball at all on them.  I think they can hang around defensively for a half to three quarters though.

6 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Oklahoma State is a bad matchup for them against Georgia (I guess most all are at this point).  I just don't see them being able to move the ball at all on them.  I think they can hang around defensively for a half to three quarters though.

The only way I see to beat UGA is to light them up through the air… but their corners and safeties are NFL caliber too

4 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I would be ironic for Okie State to be screwed over for Alabama again a decade later. 

Oklahoma St would be having their worst year ever… screwed by OU then by the committee… those rednecks would riot

I’ll go ahead and ask this question.

If Georgia loses to Alabama in the CCG and Oklahoma State wins their CCG why would Georgia deserve to be in over them?

Okie State would have three wins better than Georgia’s best win based off of the committees own rankings.

• Like 1