🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

40 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Waskom wins by 35 and yes I know about all the DF weapons but also seen how they play without Lewis and I don’t think he will play nor should he !! That young man has a bright future. If he plays Waskom still wins but only by 14. Good luck to both teams !!

You need to realize the Tigers put little effort into the loss to EF because the game didn't mean anything. It was a non district game.  We saw what happens when it matters huh 😆 

37 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

You need to realize the Tigers put little effort into the loss to EF because the game didn't mean anything. It was a non district game.  We saw what happens when it matters huh 😆 

Glad you still excited about getting that revenge a couple weeks ago it don’t change the fact that Waskom fixing to kick that *** !! 😂😂😂

Waskom CAN'T defend a pass to save their lives. Newton should have scored 3 easy tds but couldn't catch water with a 5 gallon bucket. Daingerfield will have issues with the methodical run Waskom does. It's boring as Hell but it works. My best guess is Daingerfield will score at will quick and Waskom will score slowly. I got Daingerfield 36 Waskom 35. Or if stuff goes bad DAINGERFIELD BY FIDDY

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Glad you still excited about getting that revenge a couple weeks ago it don’t change the fact that Waskom fixing to kick that *** !! 😂😂😂

What's to be excited about throttling a team by 40 points?  EF did score a little more than I predicted.  I figured 52-14, but you managed 2 extra points.. 56-16 You counting on your big bro to do what you couldn't huh lol. Go ahead and shave those legs, put your hand on ya hip and grab ya pom poms. This game will not be in doubt. Gonna hit them over the head the first series.   Hear/read  it now, believe it later. 42-21

I watched the newton/waskom game. And waskom just played keep away and newton couldn't complete a pass to save their life. Wide open all night. Daingerfield will be able to pass and often. Its going to be tough to stop that run game but it takes to much time off the clock especially when I know daingerfield will be able to score quick with or without d lewis. Y'all keep sleeping on daingerfield I like it that way. Daingerfield will win this game. Plus we got the revenge factor from last year. Daingerfield 48 waskom 22. They can't score fast enough.And our run d is better than everyone gives them credit. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

1 minute ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

I think wr could beat waskom. Everyone is seeming impressed by the way they beat newton. But newton was terrible imo. You could tell they hadn't played no one all year. 

Dude u are crazy.. an don't know what the hell ur talking about.  Newton was supposed to be waaaay better but they couldn't do anything.. WR didn't score on waskom in playoffs last year an it was like 52-0 ..  

5 minutes ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

I think wr could beat waskom. Everyone is seeming impressed by the way they beat newton. But newton was terrible imo. You could tell they hadn't played no one all year. 

Terrible teams don’t make it to the 3rd round. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, quickshot said:

Dude u are crazy.. an don't know what the hell ur talking about.  Newton was supposed to be waaaay better but they couldn't do anything.. WR didn't score on waskom in playoffs last year an it was like 52-0 ..  

First of all let's keep our focus on this year because last year has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Secondly key word "supposed" to be better. They weren't they sucked. And a lot has to do with waskom forcing them to suck. But also a lot to do with not executing . Waskom did what they where supposed to do but it would had been no different if daingerfield played them. They were terrible. But hey let's see how much whooping up on newton can help y'all this game. 

Just now, Nick2011 said:

You thinking Waskom will win state this year is hilarious 

I haven't said that.. that's putting words in my mouth.. Franklin an waskom will be a show down if we get by DF.. who I guess is suppose to win..  we have a better chance at doing it tho then WR who dont have a chance..

If yall waskom folks think for one second that these Tigers aint fidna bring it. Yall are sadly mistaken and I cant wait to see it live and in color. 

All I hear is blah blah blah... yall sound like Charlie browns grandma over the phone on the Thanksgiving special they share on ABC.... yall aren't immortal 💀 lmao.... 

With or without our QB1 we will still compete against yall. Hands down. With him we win by 14. Without, we win by 6. Aint nobody scared of yalls Georgia Tech offense 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

If yall waskom folks think for one second that these Tigers aint fidna bring it. Yall are sadly mistaken and I cant wait to see it live and in color. 

All I hear is blah blah blah... yall sound like Charlie browns grandma over the phone on the Thanksgiving special they share on ABC.... yall aren't immortal 💀 lmao.... 

With or without our QB1 we will still compete against yall. Hands down. With him we win by 14. Without, we win by 6. Aint nobody scared of yalls Georgia Tech offense 🤣🤣🤣

Wo said yall wouldn't bring it? Who is even down talking DF? Yall will be the only team we have competitive game with till it counts. Bring all yall got we need it.

• LOL! 1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆