🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

20 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I wonder what other options the my had but I know waskom won the toss and they chose sfa he didn’t want Longview since Df won there 2 times in last 3 weeks

No they chose SFA because they beat a well known team with a positive reputation there last night and hope it carries over next week. 😆 

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

This is gonna be a simple game. Dfield is gonna spread Waskom out and see who has the better athletes. Dee for sure is our best option at Qb because of his ability to get the ball out to our playmaker,  but don't fool yourself we have a couple of other players you haven't had the  pleasure to see that play QB as well. Our Freshman will be great, but this game may be a little much for him. Waskoms defense and secondary is ultra weak so I wouldn't be surprised if he settles down and carves them up.  We need to focus on stopping the run and if so this game will be lopsided.  42-28 42-32 type of game, but definitely a W for the Blue Tigers. It wouldn't suprise me at all if Dfield get in the 50's against the butter defense. 

1 minute ago, KrookedWolfe said:

This is gonna be a simple game. Dfield is gonna spread Waskom out and see who has the better athletes. Dee for sure is our best option at QB, but we have a couple of other players you haven't had to play pleasure to see that play QB as well. Our Freshman will be great, but this game may be a little much for him. Waskoms defense and secondary is ultra weak. We need to focus on stopping the run and if so this game will be lopsided.  

Our secondary may be a weak point but there’s nothing about this defense is ultra weak. You can try and pump yourself up all you want but come Friday night you’ll be pumping up basketballs.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Our secondary may be a weak point but there’s nothing about this defense is ultra weak. You can try and pump yourself up all you want but come Friday night you’ll be pumping up basketballs.

Keep thinking that 🤣🤣.  The Blue Tiger fans, coaches and players love it. 

8 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

This is gonna be a simple game. Dfield is gonna spread Waskom out and see who has the better athletes. Dee for sure is our best option at QB, but we have a couple of other players you haven't had to play pleasure to see that play QB as well. Our Freshman will be great, but this game may be a little much for him. Waskoms defense and secondary is ultra weak. We need to focus on stopping the run and if so this game will be lopsided.  

Actually our defense has given up 100 less points that has Daingerfield and our offense has scored over a 100 points more than Daingerfield. I know that all games are not equal but when it comes to stats that is all we have to go on. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Actually our defense has given up 100 less points that has Daingerfield and our offense has scored over a 100 points more than Daingerfield. I know that all games are not equal but when it comes to stats that is all we have to go on. 

You think Timpson had Waskom running around like chickens with their head cut off just wait til you see this Tiger aerial assault and our RB &QB Friday 😆 

26 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Yeah..... to kick them across the field after we win 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🏀 

• LOL! 1