🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

4 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

This is without a doubt the fastest franklin team.... Couple guys from cedar park last week said that he has never seen a team at the 3a level with this much speed. Much faster then any 6a school he had seen this year

This is a 1st ive heard in 3a. Theres a team with faster kids than Daingerfield 😆 🤣 😂 

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I have had y’all picked all year to make it back to state ..     not taking anything away from waskom or daingerfield!! Cause they are both great teams ..   I feel like daingerfield will be looking to make a point against waskom 

It should be a good game but it depends all on the qb imo

Just now, lionpride08 said:

Everyone knows dfield has the fastest kids in the USA at all levels

Its every week we play, the team that has a possibility to play us jumps in a week ahead to make their presence known 😆 🤣  we got some wildcats to hunt this week. We'll worry with yall when that time comes.... 

1 minute ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Will know Monday for sure he’s been telling me he feels good and it’s not hurting as bad but only time will tell 

I've been trying to tell folks. One dude on my fb post told me he already heard he was out 6-8 weeks 🤣 🤣 🤣  I was like dude you live in Quinlan Ford now... you aint even in BeastTx anymore

Just now, lionpride08 said:

Newton thought it would be a close game against waskom as well

I’ve told people all year you have got to contain waskoms QB!!  He is the leader of that offense in my opinion..  because he runs that triple option to perfection...    he will have you thinking the plays going up the middle to the FB .. before you ever realize he is 15 yards downfield already..   #7 .. #12 ..  are great runners ..  but #8 sets them up for it !  I’ve had people argue with me about this ..  but put a different QB in and see what happens ... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

So did West Rusk. Trust me when I tell you this. Whatever team comes your way after this week will be battle tested. We don't play cupcakes 🧁🧁🧁💪💙🐅

Same was said last year as well... Btw we went on the road and beat lorena who played China Springs closer then carthage did... Dont worry about us

1 hour ago, quickshot said:

Ultra weak defense..man just curious how u like ur crow?? Don't be silly man.. you an nick will be practicing basketball together talking about us while we are still going.

West Rusk said the same thing pretty much but you see how that worked out!! You might wanna go help them wildcats wipe the dust off them basketballs and shine y’alls hardwood. Tigers are about to make a statement. You heard

3 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Same was said last year as well... Btw we went on the road and beat lorena who played China Springs closer then carthage did... Dont worry about us

If you know Carthage then you would know that this was an off year for them not as good of a team as they been in the pass their defense is what had kept em in win column

5 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

We aint lol... youre obviously concerned 😟 🙄.... I wouldn't want to face this buzz saw region either if I came from cupcakeville. Population : Not enough quality wins