🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We aint lol... youre obviously concerned 😟🙄.... I wouldn't want to face this buzz saw region either if I came from cupcakeville. Population : Not enough quality wins 

Last time we played in region 3 we won it... Dont fool yourselves also Franklin was brought up which is why i spoke up... It seems we are not the ones worried

2 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Last time we played in region 3 we won it... Dont fool yourselves also Franklin was brought up which is why i spoke up... It seems we are not the ones worried

How many state titles have Franklin won in football? I’m not familiar with the area 

1 minute ago, FridayNightLightss said:

How many state titles have Franklin won in football? I’m not familiar with the area 

That is funny when is the last time yall won a state title... 5 teams in 3ad2 in the past 10 years have stayed at the top.. Canadian, Gunter, Waskom, Newton, and Franklin

1 minute ago, lionpride08 said:

That is funny when is the last time yall won a state title... 5 teams in 3ad2 in the past 10 years have stayed at the top.. Canadian, Gunter, Waskom, Newton, and Franklin

I’m definitely not being funny? I was being serious.. I never heard of Franklin , but I see they’re rank 1. So I figured they must been a powerhouse for years 

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Our game was a lot closer than the Newton and Waskom game though. Waskom dominated Newton. WR and DF game was tied in the 4th quarter. Lol

Yall had 1 good quarter. Come on man... ive been reasonable but we whooped yall for 3 quarters. Congrats on a heck of a season. 👏 👏 

3 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Only teams I remember is the team that win state , not just go.. I’ve never heard of Franklin winning state .. so they ain’t on Canadian, Gunter, Waskom and Newton level sorry 

Just now, FridayNightLightss said:

Only teams I remember is the team that win state , not just go.. I’ve never heard of Franklin winning state .. so they ain’t on Canadian, Gunter, Waskom and Newton level sorry 

Yeah we have only played in state twice in the past 6 years... Never heard of franklim means this is your first year watching texas football... We played canadian in state last year

21 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

West Rusk said the same thing pretty much but you see how that worked out!! You might wanna go help them wildcats wipe the dust off them basketballs and shine y’alls hardwood. Tigers are about to make a statement. You heard

Yall keep thinking waskom is WR. Waskom would have beaten them by 50

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

When is the last time y’all won in school history? Y’all stayed on top how is that y’all haven’t won anything the other four teams you mentioned maybe but Franklin nahhh

7 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Yeah we have only played in state twice in the past 6 years... Never heard of franklim means this is your first year watching texas football... We played canadian in state last year

Naw not my first time I have 3 state rings so I’m familiar with it. I just always remember the winning team 

2 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

When is the last time y’all won in school history? Y’all stayed on top how is that y’all haven’t won anything the other four teams you mentioned maybe but Franklin nahhh

When is the last time yall won? We may have not won a Championship we we have been more relevant the yall in the past 10 years.... Waskom, Newton, Canadian all respect us as a program and we respect them... Problem is dfield thinks they are the top dogs but have not been that in a long time. Maybe yall need to realize that and be humble. Past championships wont help you the rest of the season this year

Just now, lionpride08 said:

When is the last time yall won? We may have not won a Championship we we have been more relevant the yall in the past 10 years.... Waskom, Newton, Canadian all respect us as a program and we respect them... Problem is dfield thinks they are the top dogs but have not been that in a long time. Maybe yall need to realize that and be humble. Past championships wont help you the rest of the season this year

It's a good thing because yall would be out of there 🤣🤣🤣

Didn’t say they would help just answered your question and asked one back (0-2) 

Lol ask anybody in the state if they know About Daingerfield or Franklin 😂 when you actually win the state games people know you.. 6 championships in 9 appearances don’t lie .