🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

Just now, daydreamer said:

It’s not blurring our vision, it is just real funny. You’d think the same if it wasn’t yalls loss. I mean Beckville gave them a good game. We aren’t talking about a 2A loss to Refugio man.  

You’re not the brightest crayon in the pack are you?

9 hours ago, daydreamer said:

It’s not blurring our vision, it is just real funny. You’d think the same if it wasn’t yalls loss. I mean Beckville gave them a good game. We aren’t talking about a 2A loss to Refugio man.  

Y’all lost to Tatum….. Who lost to Sabine. 

15 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Y’all lost to Tatum….. Who lost to Sabine. 

We lost to Tatum 35-28 (7 points) and we beat Sabine 58-30 (18 points) so all that chatter of comparing us to other teams as to say that means we will lose/win. To me all that is just as viable as the he said age said you said chatter. Game will be 0-0 come Friday at 7pm and whoever can do the most goal line collecting will win the game 😂 

1 minute ago, tigernationfan said:

We lost to Tatum 35-28 (7 points) and we beat Sabine 58-30 (18 points) so all that chatter of comparing us to other teams as to say that means we will lose/win. Yo me all that is just as viable as the he said age said you said chatter. Game will be 0-0 come Friday at 7pm and whoever can do the most goal line collecting will win the game 😂 

Game was 35-6 till about 7 minutes ago. And I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to the guy comparing Waskom/Beckville vs Timpson scores.