🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

On 11/26/2021 at 11:22 PM, jacket52 said:

Waskom wins by 35 and yes I know about all the DF weapons but also seen how they play without Lewis and I don’t think he will play nor should he !! That young man has a bright future. If he plays Waskom still wins but only by 14. Good luck to both teams !!

Hate to say it but I agree with you! Don’t put that young man future on the line for a high school game. I disagree with them winning by 35 tho! They beat us with a freshman last year and we will beat them with a freshman this year by 21

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Like they did Waskom? It's a matter of opinion when we say "WOULD". It's a matter of fact when we say "DID". Guess what Timpson DID manhandle and hulled Waskom out 🤣🤣😅😅😂

If i tell you somethin, write it down and memorize it ... there will bee aa test later,  grasshopper  ... :nerd:

• LOL! 1

25 minutes ago, Boot1615 said:

Hate to say it but I agree with you! Don’t put that young man future on the line for a high school game. I disagree with them winning by 35 tho! They beat us with a freshman last year and we will beat them with a freshman this year by 21

Their freshman was out last year he the qb Cole he a sophomore this year

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

If i tell you somethin, write it down and memorize it ... there will bee aa test later,  grasshopper  ... :nerd:

I will remember it Slim... save the effort 🤓. U'll bee weighting on da tes aiiight. War I need to take de tes AT cuz I aint Got No Computa. I hot tu bee like U an go to da Libury.  Dis gon bee 4 a grade¿ Shoe I be passing my tes wit flyn cullas.  I come up par or O vare take ut. 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • LOL! 1